New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - h2s-hs-h2h

Can anyone help me with choosing a Wifi dongle for this image. Ihave a cheap chinese 802.11n mini dongle which has worked perfectly on openatv images using mt7601u driver but for some reason it won't work on any openvix images that I have tried.
With the dongle in the front USB port and the driver installed I don't get a wirelessLAN option in: Network/Device Setup/Adapter Settings or in the network wizard, just like my dongle has not been recognised. The USB port is working OK.

I use a Kingston for flashing boxes done loads of them without fail. Cheap Chinese copies don't work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't do wifi as they are competing for signal with phones / laptops. If can't do cable do homeplugs

hi all ive been given a h2s with openatv on it but don't really like the set up so want to try vix is there any other software I need to add to box or do I just download this backup and follow the step? Any info would be greatful TIA

That's it just follow the steps make sure you have taken a backup of your line details before flashing

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the image. I have a small issue which I cant solve. On my previous vix version whilst in the epg if I clicked ok once it would load the channel into the preview, and then when I pressed ok again it would change to that channel and close the epg, On this image whilst in the epg if I click ok it just switches to the channel and closes the epg. The menu setting has been tried on zap and then zap+exit with no difference. Any ideas?

Thanks for the reply. That option is already on yes. I can see the preview but when I used to select a channel it would show that channel in the preview box and then if I clicked ok again it would change to the channel and exit the epg.
At the moment I can see the preview but when I select another channel in the epg it just exits and changes to that channel instead of showing me a preview in the small window

Can anyone help. What setting do I change so the channel auto changes when a recording starts? The other issue I have is I cant install any plugins, when I click on plugins and then install it say downloading plugin information and then it just stays blank

Thanks for the reply. That option is already on yes. I can see the preview but when I used to select a channel it would show that channel in the preview box and then if I clicked ok again it would change to the channel and exit the epg.
At the moment I can see the preview but when I select another channel in the epg it just exits and changes to that channel instead of showing me a preview in the small window

Menu/setup/system/epg . Change to ok-zap, in each of the epg menu's.
Multi,single,infobar,graphical infobar,graphical epg.
[emoji1303]

Can anyone help. What setting do I change so the channel auto changes when a recording starts? The other issue I have is I cant install any plugins, when I click on plugins and then install it say downloading plugin information and then it just stays blank

To get plugins to download you need to update to his latest version

Great thanks ive just installed it. Do you happen to know what version of the slyk skin is included? Just wandering whether i need to update

---------- Post Merged at 09:45 PM ----------

Just another quick question regarding the new image. The times are too big and if you have a look at the below image, the title of the show stacks on top of each other in some case whereas it used to go across
eIMG_3222.JPG

EDIT
Fixed the writing, it was set to left wrapped instead of left in menu settings and the time font needs to be 0

The other issue I have is the wifi just disconnects after 20-30mins and then I have manually reconnect it. Previous vix image by sucmnsee was fine

Last edited:
Good evening Im new to zgemma box but my sky channels have stopped working, done reboots on box and router, tested all lines etc but still nothing - Im thinking the line is finished but unsure how to check as the contact I had is no longer availeable - Please help me!!!!

Back