New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - h2s-hs-h2h

You will probably need a new line if internet is ok and you have tried restarting your Camds. Look for a thread Anyone recommended a good Sat server Nov/ Dec. And get a test first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats weird is virgin lines working but I cannot watch as majority channels are pixelated

You will probably need a new line if internet is ok and you have tried restarting your Camds. Look for a thread Anyone recommended a good Sat server Nov/ Dec. And get a test first

I have ordered a new cable for the vm so will try that to see if it improves but I believe the vm main cable is faulty as the phone line crackles, as for the Sky cable this was working last night and I also have 2 Skybox F5 boxes which are working fine

Its baffling me but does not help when I am limited knowledge on these

The cable and splitter need to be decent as this can cause your problem

hi can I update my 2015 sucmnsee vix back up without losing everthng on my box or do I have to to a full update and lose everthing cheers

---------- Post Merged at 09:19 AM ----------

hi can I update my 2015 sucmnsee vix back up without losing everthng on my box or do I have to to a full update and lose everthing cheers

Your best bet is set it up again with his new on ( look on page 50 for it Plugins all working and down loading you should be ok with USB side just make sure you do swap file as all recordings and EPG will be still on it ok You will need to do line again

Look on page 50 for Sucmnsee post with link to his Dropbox. Then follow instructions from 1st page

Hi everyone hope all is well.

I'm having a problem with my h2s I can not work it out. My paid channels are all down.

I have got the latest image on the box, I have tried a few different lines and non work, my internet is fine and my IPTV works perfectly fine.

Is there possibly anything else that I have missed out that I can check?

Thanks in advance, Taj

Also make sure you edit the newcamd list file that is in there

sorry maybe i should be more clear the box has been working fine with my line for nearly a year... The line itself works fine on other boxes but just not at my house for some reason... I initially thought this may have something to do with the internet but iptv works fine

Hi guys,

I have the latest build on my on all my boxes and they are working great including all IPTV and Media Portal. Weird thing is happening when I set up boxes for all my family, everything is working good at my house but when I set it up in there house, IPTV and Media Portal are not working. I then take it back to my house, where it is working....am I doing something wrong when it is not working at there house but working at mine ?

Cheers.

Hi guys,

I have the latest build on my on all my boxes and they are working great including all IPTV and Media Portal. Weird thing is happening when I set up boxes for all my family, everything is working good at my house but when I set it up in there house, IPTV and Media Portal are not working. I then take it back to my house, where it is working....am I doing something wrong when it is not working at there house but working at mine ?

Cheers.

It could be their ISP. Some ISPs in the UK are blocking certain IP addresses and network functions. Also check that they have not activated the ISP online antivirus protection, which has also blocked some access.

Back