New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - h2s-hs-h2h

I'm trying to help a work mate who has bought a box with sucmnsee installed
I have tried searching for the problem but it's not popping out at me.
I have installed his line using filezilla but when we try to go to an encoded channel the screen freezes on the last image from the previous channel.
When I go into blue button and try to check the CCcam we get a message "error reading webpage!".
Can anyone help please.

Are you editing your line details into files already on the box and starting the right camd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have followed the instructions given with the box and copied and pasted the line into the CCcam.cfg file, saved and exited
The instructions we have basically say exit filezilla and then check the cam is active with the blue key menu>servers.
This is when we get the message

---------- Post Merged at 08:58 PM ----------

Right you pointed me in the right direction cheers. Found the cam manager and it had Mcam not CCcam enabled. cheers

Hi everyone am in desperate need of some help. We have had a zgemma 2s for a while now. I updated the ts panel and it wiped all my satellite info off i have since tried to reflash the drive using sucumnsee latest version. After several failed attempts i bought a new drive today used hddguru to low format then full on windows. Added the zgemma file this time the box said usb then boot. Ive added my n line and still no satellites. I am so confused as to what could be going on and am desperate for some help please

---------- Post Merged at 08:05 PM ----------

:beg:Hi everyone am in desperate need of some help. We have had a zgemma 2s for a while now. I updated the ts panel and it wiped all my satellite info off i have since tried to reflash the drive using sucumnsee latest version. After several failed attempts i bought a new drive today used hddguru to low format then full on windows. Added the zgemma file this time the box said usb then boot. Ive added my n line and still no satellites. I am so confused as to what could be going on and am desperate for some help please

thank you that will explain it. Do you know which image i need. I know we had an original vix image i couldnt believe the update wiped everything the only satellite coming up is hotbird. thanks for the help

if i have tried to flash with the wrong back up do i need to reformat the usb drive or can i just delete the folder and add a new one. Does t panel updates usually cause this much hassle.

---------- Post Merged at 08:50 PM ----------

I have tried to flash with the right image usb came on then boot removed the drive, added n line and still no satellites and when i try to do the satfinder the box crashes saying there is a problem with the software. I dont have a clue what is going on with it. The only satelliteo can use is 29.hotbird13b/13c/13e

---------- Post Merged at 09:15 PM ----------

I have also checked the cables by plugging into my skybox and they are now fine. I am at a loss what to do next

yes it said transferring five files 175mb. Its a nightmare everything is there except hotbird which i did try using but its all foreign though ive not tried that since i flashed it

i'm new here and I just want to download a set up as my tv (old samsung) is not supported and I need to change the resolution somehow, how do I do that, help!

Hi can someone answer these two questions for me:

1) Upon Rebooting it says H2S how do i make it say H2H? It also says H.2S on OpenWebif how can i make it say H.2H in the top right corner?

2) On EPG graphical view when i select a channel it zaps right into the channel, how do i set it to just load the channel in a mini view on the same EPG graphical view?

Thanks

Morning all, great forum for newbies !

If I update via USB or ftp will I loose all my current settings, installed apps and loaded ccam file ?

Do I have to start all over again ?

Only had the box a few days and still learning !

Cheers

Danholly2

Well done to sucmnsee for your efforts, very impressive, one glitch my end, do you know of epg issues with cable, the bouquets only contain fta stuff but all prem channels can be accessed with down arrow, green (sat) and selecting providers but not really the best way, any ideas?, Thanks in advance.

Back