newcamd files for a750-a780-a850

I also have the A750, please let me know how to update. I remember I had to use a loader in the past but don't know where to download it from.

a780 not connecting, all up to date, a850 connected alright. have noticed the desk key have spaces like 01 02 and peoples are saying no spaces?

Hi there guys,

My A850 is updated to the firmware version SV1.0100.0 dated 19/05/2016, is this the latest update or is there another one after this. Also, I am a technical dummy, how do I get the box do work now do I have to pay and if so who do I pay. Thanks guys for your continued support, much appreciated.

A850 = flash your firmware via USB stick
A780 and 750 = flash it via Null modem cable
after all that are done you then ask for nline (from pay server) in the forum
when you got the nline, go to setup menu in your box and go down to newcamd and enter your details

i hope this will help

catman, many thanks, i have the latest firmware on USB stick for my A850. I have followed instructions for USB UPDATE, re- turn off box, insert stick, turn on box, go to menu, choose USB UPGRADE, nothing transfers, got to be missing something out.

bob57 -- the file is in .rar form. did you un-rar (de-compress) it before putting in on usb stick. and usb stick needs to be formatted to FAT32

did mine on earlier with no problems..

850 updated and entered n line details but still won't connect. Any ideas please?

---------- Post Merged at 07:18 PM ----------

850 updated and entered n line details but still won't connect. Any ideas please?

Got the May 2016 update on the box, after decompressing file, rescanned for channels and all loaded for my area but no picture, still getting scrambled.

780 updated but won't allow me to change the Port details to my nline provider- shows Port 65535 and won't allow me to change this. Any solution?

Sorted by help from Forum members- amending Port doesn't produce a keyboard like when changing other settings. Just highlight Port and input details with remote.

Last edited:
Back