Rip off car insurance

lol thats good price for that! i paid 2200 for our 52 place sxi 1.2. Plus do they really think your gonna give em the keys - yh right! when they paid you the dosh then they can have keys Plus you tell them to look on the gov website and that will tell them or send texts to 83600 of the other various text numbers to check out the car - thats what i did! for £3 tells you all you need to know!

lol thats good price for that! i paid 2200 for our 52 place sxi 1.2. Plus do they really think your gonna give em the keys - yh right! when they paid you the dosh then they can have keys Plus you tell them to look on the gov website and that will tell them or send texts to 83600 of the other various text numbers to check out the car - thats what i did! for £3 tells you all you need to know!

Linny the car is worth around £1600 - £1800

ive put it on cheaper as i want to get rid of it, summer time is here and the little kids will trash my car. They dont leave nothing around here, a guy who lives on street behind me had his car stolen off his drive, and then house broken in to at 9pm. Im like WTF cant even be safe on your own doorstep!

jeees! u put it on auto trader or gumtree - thats where we got ours from

both no luck, first time i spent £33 just had timewasters, then i put it on again, listed it as £995 so it cost me £10 to advertise, in the listing put the real price, OMG had so much interest. the worst is when you get an asian ringing you or some foreigner asking what colour is the car? owners, condition. Its like i spent my time for fook all.

Oh and listed on eBay for £8 for 10 days no luck though, i need to advertise it again as it has ran out on autotrader.

didnt think you had to pay on places like that :( oh well good luck! did u add piccies lol does make you laugh if you did and they ask what colour it is

Me mum is 62 and she pays £745 a year with 6 years NCB wot a joke

my dad is roughly around that age with 12NCB and paying near enough £1grand insurance. Was £400 previous year. Its a joke, and they getting even more expensive next year, i just hope they deliver this new tram service in Oldham on time in the summer because i will be using that as transport. Having car's are too expensive and just a headache.

The Majority of insurance companies class 9 years NCB as the maximum, so anything over that may be considered irrelevant.

I have a couple of vans that I insure and the NCB I earned from driving a car cannot be carried over towards my vans, I wont go into what I pay for them :faint:

I have 12 right from the day I started driving, last year I paid 22 pounds a month for me and my wife, this year it is 36 pounds a month,

TBH I can't complain especially compared to what folk are paying in here for there car's but from 22 quid to 36 in a year is ridiculous.

mine is due in Nov and by then George will have had a yrs experience, wonder if it will go down much from the £2500 i paid last nov :(. By then we will both have 1 yrs ncb. I had no ncb as i was on hubbys car until last nov

i dont think it will go down as much Linny, but it should definitely be cheaper than what you paid for this year.

yoe can always hope linny, but they say prices have risen and i was stung recently.

did anyone watch the paranama on bbc1 last week the insurance scams?

they said its going up even more next year.

no didnt watch it But yup thats why its going up coz idiots like that that do these scams to try n claim some ££££ WE are the ones that suffer!

that is why premiums are high as insurance companies are paying out more than they are taking in, well they aint going to see me getting insured, rather stick to public transport.

that is why premiums are high as insurance companies are paying out more than they are taking in, well they aint going to see me getting insured, rather stick to public transport.

I hate public transport. :( The trains I dont mind, but the buses are a nightmare. :(

I travel on these bad boys... :grin:

274.jpg

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. Car insurance. (y) Been 8 months since I have past, and funny enough I haven't had the need for a car yet. I like waking it to and back from the gym several times during the week. Cant wait to get on the road still. :)

Back