Scrambled channels (read here first before posting)

Had the F5S for a year now, channel list updated a few weeks ago absolutely fine, but now all non FTA channels are scrambling permanently! Internet connection is working on everything else via wifi, Ethernet cable is connected to the box and router and this works on our normal sky box for downloads etc but YouTube not working and DCHP is on. Help!

How long was your line subscription for?

Have you contacted your line/gift/server provider?

If your line is in cccam, have you looked to see if it is showing online (menu > network local setting > camds setup > CCcam client setup > manage config files > cccam.cfg.) Your line should have a green tick next to it & show online.

Last edited:
Had the F5S for a year now, channel list updated a few weeks ago absolutely fine, but now all non FTA channels are scrambling permanently! Internet connection is working on everything else via wifi, Ethernet cable is connected to the box and router and this works on our normal sky box for downloads etc but YouTube not working and DCHP is on. Help!

How long was your line subscription for?

Have you contacted your line/gift/server provider?

If your line is in cccam, have you looked to see if it is showing online (menu > network local setting > camds setup > CCcam client setup > manage config files > cccam.cfg.) Your line should have a green tick next to it & show online.

Bought a new gift as I worked out it had been a year pretty much to the day that it stopped working, just tried to update it but it keeps saying offline for some reason. I have emailed the guy and he's sent it through on a download do I can try it by usb as I can't get it to say online. The line in fine as we had one of our friends here earlier with his and it all worked fine. Not sure if I just need to buy a new box

Hi my channels have gone again , can i put a n-line on a skybox f5s and if so any1 recommed a gd n-line provider , thanks in advance

---------- Post Merged at 10:29 PM ----------

Hi my channels have gone again , can i put a n-line on a skybox f5s and if so any1 recommed a gd n-line provider , thanks in advance

Had a CCam refresh about 4 months ago. Previous provider had been great the previous 12 months. Recently i've noticed a few channels (BT Sports HD 1 & 2, History+1) are scrambling for 10 seconds every 45-50 seconds. BT Sports seems to be doing it more frequently. Other Channels such as Sky Sports and Movies that wouldn't be FTA work seamlessly. Most my channels have a stable 75-76% SNR.

I've rebooted everything and given it a bit of time to "cool off". Next plan is to update channel list and hope for the best.

flashed to AJs latest update 02-08, sjy sports working, BT isnt. coming up scrambled. HD and normal. nearly everything else I try is working ok.

Cheers Kremmen, that came in handy for me too. I have N:Server & C:Server listed. N:Server is offline & C:Server flashes between Offline & Login. Any chance you could tell me what that means? I'm guessing my provider has switched me off after 12 months, instead of the 24 months. Unfortunately he won't reply to e-mails sent directly or via Amazon. Thanks

Cheers Kremmen, that came in handy for me too. I have N:Server & C:Server listed. N:Server is offline & C:Server flashes between Offline & Login. Any chance you could tell me what that means? I'm guessing my provider has switched me off after 12 months, instead of the 24 months. Unfortunately he won't reply to e-mails sent directly or via Amazon. Thanks

It does look as though you have been cut off.

You could try a test line from another provider to see. Post a request in this thread:-

http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...lite-pay-server-request-only-july-2015-a.html

Hi can you please help me. I just bought a libertview v6 HD and all the channels are working apart from the paid HD ones for some reason. It just says 'scrambled'. Also, I can't seem to see what program is on all the channels.

Please help me.

Hi. I've read the above to resolve the 'scrambled' channels issue. Not sure how to reboot the box first. Can someone kindly let me know or send me a link to instructions please? Checked every option and can't see reboot or anything close to that. Sorry for being a pain. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Hi can anyone help, I am having issues viewing sky sports 3, 4 and 5 they are showing up scrambled. I have updated my channel list from both AJ's (cannot view any sky sports channels) and from c waites (where I can get sky sports 1 and 2) I have tried resetting the box and reinstalling my cline, a firmware update, a multi satellite search. I am new to these boxes and have spent the last 2 hours searching the forums and think I have exhausted every possibility. I have had these issues before I renewed my cline, I originally bought the box a year ago July with 1 year cline already installed the lovely man did not get back in contact with me when due for renewal so I found my own through this site and in all honesty the bloke where I purchased it from has been very helpful. Please can someone help I would very much appreciate it.

Hello all. In the last few weeks I purchased a 3 month subscription online. I'm sure this is common knowledge to most but here is my question:

Why do some of my channels (sky sports 1 in particular) scramble every couple of minutes while all other channels (paid and fta) work seemlessly? Sky sports 1 is currently scrambled yet server shows online and every other paid channel is working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Right now I suspect the provider to be to blame.

can you suggest a good box then mate ?

---------- Post Merged at 05:38 AM ----------

hi everyone I have openbox v5s that a guy fitted with year sub. some years ago that run out. and I started learning about the box I bought myself a cccam line after testing many. and i'm currently using one now with three lines for £15 for the month it scrambles sometimes for a minutes and other times for seconds and can also run flawlessly for an hour when it scrambles and I look in manage confg files it says offline for all three. turn box off and back on and channels comes back on. I am at a pain to figure out what is causing this problem and any help to rid me of this annoyance would be greatly appreciated

Hi just wondering if anyone can help. I have the skybox F5s for a year now and I recently got a yearly subscription from someone off this website never had a problem. My line went down about 2 weeks ago and I emailed he replied saying the host was shut down and gave a new server so I tried this and still nothing. I have checked it says offline.

can someone advise where i can find an update to get my boxnation to have picture as it only shows scrambled but has audio fine?

Back