setting up cloud ibox 2 plus tips and hints

why are you looking for your files. search for the film and watch it. it will stream it to your box.

Sorry phone playing up

Because I download so much and am used to loading to hdd and playing direct. I have about 3tb of stuff Ive got I wanna get through yet lol

Ive narrowed it down to
1 hard drive is trying to do too much at once

2 codec/player issue

3 files got fkd in ftp transfer

4 video setting

5 tv setting

But ive tried all 5 fixes (to my ability, which my ego is taking a bashing on lol )

Which is why I was trying to get vlc working. If it cant play them then its a hdd issue
When im playing files vix is spinning most of the time top left corner

---------- Post Merged at 02:21 AM ----------

Sorry mike. I understand how much effort im taking up

---------- Post Merged at 03:01 AM ----------

Ok it must be codec/player based. Plays hdtv .mp4 files fine. But not hdtv .avi
Hd cam .avi also no good

---------- Post Merged at 03:13 AM ----------

Bdrip .mkv fine. But vix spinning top left. (Its cool I know how to turn spinning off)

Last edited:
ok in the downloads in plugins there are loads of media players to download that will play your files. so you should find a media player that will help you out. they are safe to download.

could somebody pleae email e on how to transfer my cccam.cfg to my new icoud 2 box im totally lost - im used to skybox f5s where its usb and upgrade this is all complicated

download a free ftp programme like filezilla
1 find the ip adress of your cloud box
2 goto to filezilla type in the ip adress of your cloud box then username is root.
3 on the right hand side hit thr dir var/etc and drag your Ccam.cfg file there.
4 download Cccam 2.13 and install that in the tmp dir using filezilla
5 goto your satbox and find manage local extentions and install Cccam 2.13
5 then find softcam/ci and start Cccam 2.13 and tick enable on start up.

better edit again as you said you updated imageno no nothis is when drivers could update,so start again.

Sky Cloud ibox2 plus sky image

hi can anyone help how do i get the logo of the channel on autobouguets seen a video on youtube of the skyskin which i have but the one on youtube had the logo of the channel aswell as name on bouguets?

hi can anyone help how do i get the logo of the channel on autobouguets seen a video on youtube of the skyskin which i have but the one on youtube had the logo of the channel aswell as name on bouguets?

Its better to start a new thread after introducing yourself in introduction section. Much more help that way.
But I think what youre after is Picons.

Adding cc cam to cloud ibox 2+

I do not have a clue how to add to a cloud ibox 2 + as have existing subscription .

Have saw some treads but seems double dutch to me and have no idea where to start.

Can someone help in simplistic terms?

Cheers
Giggs

double check usb is formatted and under 8gb and correct file for box if not =brick time,sometimes boxes need new bootloaders but cannot advise on that,if not working try a well known brand of usb as can be fussy what they use.

double check usb is formatted and under 8gb and correct file for box if not =brick time,sometimes boxes need new bootloaders but cannot advise on that,if not working try a well known brand of usb as can be fussy what they use.

Anything up to and including 32gb sticks can be used for flashing now.

---------- Post Merged at 07:21 PM ----------

Hi all. Thanks for the help :)

Box isnt turning on just got blue light on front. Dont think its reading usb can u help

Is the flash folder on the usb still? Or are u getting pic on screen when this is happening?

---------- Post Merged at 08:01 PM ----------

I do not have a clue how to add to a cloud ibox 2 + as have existing subscription .

Have saw some treads but seems double dutch to me and have no idea where to start.

Can someone help in simplistic terms?

Cheers
Giggs

You have to download an ftp prog on ur pc. It sends the details you have to the box. I find Dreambox Control Centre easiest. Free download

I'm having an issue with deleting recordings I have watched already. (hope this is the right thread btw). I view my recordings by pressing HELP and then Blue for local media. There is an option to delete using the RED button but this just takes me back a page instead of deleting. Hope one of you guys has the answer as its getting to the very annoying stage:damn:

Back