Sky and cable

No. Sadly the same (even restarted unit). Cam switching off other provider..

Its OK. I can live with it.

Many thanks to all.

Did you definitely transfer the right file to the receiver, as once downloaded to your computer you may of clicked on your existing one (just a thought)

Did you definitely transfer the right file to the receiver, as once downloaded to your computer you may of clicked on your existing one (just a thought)

Yes. Double checked. File was transferred successfully.

Just got to live with a lazy Cam

Many thanks for your help

SOLVED!

Simply added CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60 followed by my two lines in my Newcamd list file. Now everything works perfectly.

I hope this helps anyone with the same problem I had.

SOLVED!

Simply added CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60 followed by my two lines in my Newcamd list file. Now everything works perfectly.

Glad to hear it, i was under the impression that the keep alive bit wasn't needed, but i guess some servers need it others don't
I've always deleted it and never had a problem, learn something new everyday (y)

SOLVED!

Glad to hear it, i was under the impression that the keep alive bit wasn't needed, but i guess some servers need it others don't
I've always deleted it and never had a problem, learn something new everyday (y)

Yes. I searched the internet for mgcamd switching off and found many references to this line. It worked for some people but not for others. I think its mentioned somewhere on this website too.

Many thanks Dangerous for your help. I really appreciate it.

Back