SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS April May June 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking to get the latest channel list for my skybox from AJsat but notice that an update came out on 9th and 11th but the one on the 9th says X5 so is that a specific type of box?
yes its for openbox x5 and skybox f6 it uses a bin format for channel list where all the other openbox/skybox use dbs format so not interchangeable.

can't you tell sent it from my mobile

Hi looking to get the latest channel list for my skybox from AJsat but notice that an update came out on 9th and 11th but the one on the 9th says X5 so is that a specific type of box?
yes its for openbox x5 and skybox f6 it uses a bin format for channel list where all the other openbox/skybox use dbs format so not interchangeable.

can't you tell sent it from my mobile

if an incorrect file is loaded will the skybox accept and mess up or not accept due to being an incorrect format?

Skybox F5 Latest Update

​The latest Channels Upade
paddydood

attn.gif

Attachments

• TP_PROG (1).dbs
    1 MB · Views: 132
Yeah strange. It worked for me on one skybox but not another. There must be something your doing wrong with the copying over of files or some small details. Do a search on how to update skybox. It all there step by step

AJ's list Update : 17/6/14

H2
Some HD channels replaced

Attachments

• AJ's List 17-6-14 (No Adult).zip
    63.4 KB · Views: 30
  • AJ's List 17-6-14.zip
    65.5 KB · Views: 63
do any of you guys know if boxnation hd works on the new list or will i have to install it separately again?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, have had my box for a few weeks now and working well with AJ's list. My question is when new channels come out (such as SS5) do I need to do a new channel search on the box or will AJ's list automatically add this channel in for me when I next upload his file? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back