SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS April May June 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
channel lists are updated approx once a month. if there are channels moved, or indeed new channels, they will be included

got the list however missing alot a channels sky 1 sky alantic and most importantly sky sports 2 sd iv seen people put frequenceys on here how would i get these channels working?

Does AJ have a separate site / blog? What's the best way to keep up to date with the changes

The best way to keep up is to subscribe to this thread, because whenever there is an update, some kindly sole (like me :) ) will upload it, like this ↓↓↓↓↓↓ (y)

AJ's list Update : 26/6/14

Sky Sports 5
Nickelodeon
ATN Bangla
Safeer TV
Bon TV

All premium HD channels replaced,
the few working HD channels can be found at the end of their favourite.

Attachments

• AJ's List 26-6-14 (No Adult).zip
    62.3 KB · Views: 29
  • AJ's List 26-6-14.zip
    63.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if he messed up on latest channel 5hd, sky sports news sd both showing scrambled for me, also nickelodeon and sky sports 5 both missing, confused.

AJ did miss a couple of channels I think (channel 5sd was one), he corrected and released an updated 20-6-2014 list at about 2pm yesterday, so after that above uploaded by mahrkpat

Here are the updated AJ lists 20-06-2014:

AJ's List 26-6-14 updated (No Adult).zip
AJ's List 26-6-14 updated.zip

Thanks to DeejayAJ

This is the channel list I was talking about, unless I'm seeing things then the problems remain on his latest update, even checked what date the file was created and it says 26/06 so definately burn flashed the latest one.

Yes...but he released 2 versions dated 26-6-14 - the first one had a couple of mistakes. The ones I've uploaded have corrected those mistakes.

I'm off to zzzzz land now lol nite nite

Last edited:
Not sure if he messed up on latest channel 5hd, sky sports news sd both showing scrambled for me, also nickelodeon and sky sports 5 both missing, confused.

There isn't a Channel 5 HD on AJ's latest list.
SSNews working OK here.
Nickelodeon is on channel 12 in the Kids favourites and 238 in the "All" group.
SS5 is on channel 5 in the Sports favourite and 160 in the "All" group.

are the hd movies back

---------- Post Merged at 10:15 AM ----------

as someone on another group was saying they had them but no proof

No, HD movies aren't back I'm afraid and doubtful they will be. Sky UK is doing the same as Sky Italy and they haven't had HD channels for ages.

im fairly new to these box's why are channels deleting all the time and scrambling, are they any other better box's available that will work, my subscription up for renewal soon but its a pain in the arse all this updating all time and channels stop working, is they any box's that auto update

I'm new to this entire field, not even sure how or if this counts as posting a new thread. I ditched my expensive sky package and got a sky f5s box. The person who recommended it came round to set it all up ended up locking the box with the (loAd) showing on the front and fecked off. I've been trying to figure it all out myself, I have the 232 cable, winrar downloaded. Where do I go from here ?
Any help would be great.

Sounds like you have been mislead.......

Basic Connection :
Cable from dish connected to Line-in port on back
Ethernet or Wifi Connection
Power
Firmware
C-Line or N-line

Without the C-line or N-line you should still see the FTA channels

Or make sure you don't have a faulty box....................................

---------- Post Merged at 05:20 PM ----------

Can someone send me the update list?

Which list are you after Sattv5 (sky numbers) or AJ Lists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back