SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS July August September 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for the hispasat list, where did you find it as would like to get updates regularly.

Skybox F5S Channel list Hotbird 13 Eutelsat W2 16 Astra 19.2 updated September 2014

Hello to all,

Can anyone please help me with an updated channel list for the Skybox F5S.

My current setup, includes Hotbird 13 Eutelsat W2 16 Astra 19.2.

I was trying to convert the Vhannibal Bouqets for the enigma 2, to ".dbs" files that the skybox will recognize but i couldn't manage.

Thanks in advance,

Hi

All paid channels went off today. Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

That sounds like a problem with your server, not your channel list.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the reply wheelo. What do I do about this?

If it is only paid channels gone, you should contact your provider and see if there is a problem at his end. If it isn't, it could also be your internet connection, so check it.
It will depend on what box you have what you should do then, so say what box you have.

If all your freeview channels are working and you can ping your box on your home network it's your provider pal, contact them

help i put a cccam onto my friends f5 all was working but when i checked the channels its only listing hd now i know they have all gone off but it wasnt showing the sd channels? i downloaded a new list (at least i think it was) and installed that but no change to list?? what have i done wrong?

help i put a cccam onto my friends f5 all was working but when i checked the channels its only listing hd now i know they have all gone off but it wasnt showing the sd channels? i downloaded a new list (at least i think it was) and installed that but no change to list?? what have i done wrong?

The latest lists are in post #211 & #215.

When you press the OK button & then "Group" (red button), & then select "All", does it still only show HD channels?

I downloaded new channel list onto USB dongal but already had old one on the dongal!! Would this conflict when I put them onto openbox? As some are scrambled!!!
Thanks in advance

Yes it will delete from your computer as well as when a old 1 is on there it renames the file(y)

I downloaded new channel list onto USB dongal but already had old one on the dongal!! Would this conflict when I put them onto openbox? As some are scrambled!!!
Thanks in advance

Either delete the old channel list first, or make sure that you overwrite the old one (copy & replace) when Windows asks you what you want to do.

If you select to keep the old file (copy but keep both files), then the new one will be saved with a (2) after the file name & won't be recognised by the Openbox. It will just load the old channel list again.

Thanks in advance

Either delete the old channel list first, or make sure that you overwrite the old one (copy & replace) when Windows asks you what you want to do.

If you select to keep the old file (copy but keep both files), then the new one will be saved with a (2) after the file name & won't be recognised by the Openbox. It will just load the old channel list again.

Hi I have put sattvs5 newest list on and some of the channels scrambled! SkysportsHQ is the only sports channel scrambled also all the pay movie scrambled except Movies Premier! Do you know a fix for this thanks

I have updated the cwaite/sattv5 Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes

08/10/2014
Samaa Changed Transponders
Showcase now Irish TV
MTi Removed
Mtv Trax Removed
Lifetime +1 Changed Transponders (Test Channel Removed)
ITV 3+1 now on 193
ITV 2+1 now on 180
ITV be added to 179
ITV Encore +1 Moved from 179 to 1076
Hidayat TV Changed Transponders
Iqra Bangla Changed Transponders
Abu Dhabi TV Changed Transponders

The non-adult channel version of the update will follow soon.

Attachments

• 20141008TPProg.zip
    74.4 KB · Views: 68
Hi Folks
Decided to go for the openbox v5s after my spiderbox 7000hd gave up.
So far so good...got it switched on...Found sly and got my c....m working.
I'd like to ask for some help.
What's the best channel list for uk and european sats?
What firmware should I flash in?
How do I see what c....m line i'm on?

Many thanks in advance

I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back