SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS July August September 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have updated the cwaite/sattv5 Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes

08/10/2014
Samaa Changed Transponders
Showcase now Irish TV
MTi Removed
Mtv Trax Removed
Lifetime +1 Changed Transponders (Test Channel Removed)
ITV 3+1 now on 193
ITV 2+1 now on 180
ITV be added to 179
ITV Encore +1 Moved from 179 to 1076
Hidayat TV Changed Transponders
Iqra Bangla Changed Transponders
Abu Dhabi TV Changed Transponders

The non-adult channel version of the update will follow soon.

cdub74...as your list is the first one to be posted in October, perhaps it would be best if you created a new thread (SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS October November December 2014) & then ask the mods to make it a sticky.

found a site with channel lists for all areas of uk that is updated every week but don't no if I am aloud to post the link the lists are for f5 /v5 boxes etc

This probably belongs in a new channel list thread (october)

Update : 13/10/14

Sky Movies Superhero
Sky Movies SciFi/Horror
Sky Sports 4
Nick Junior Peppa
Abu Dhabi TV
Iqra Bangla
Hidayat
Samaa
Word Network

Attachments

• AJs List 13-10-14 (No Adult).zip
    62.5 KB · Views: 80
  • AJs List 13-10-14.zip
    64.2 KB · Views: 239
I have found this before but it will not let me update with this file im unsure how to do it as my box is different thanks for the help though

Okay this is a skybox that goves me most the chanells. Any way of figuring out which list i would need to get this to work on the box i have thanks

Okay this is a skybox that goves me most the chanells. Any way of figuring out which list i would need to get this to work on the box i have thanks

Like i said in a earlier post make you own post it will be the best way to get the answer you want.

does this work for any f5 box?

---------- Post Merged at 07:49 PM ----------

does this work for any f5 box? and does the file need unzipping first?

cheers

Hi I have noticed that ajlist has an update possibly a week or so back for sky sports 4 among other channels, now I cannot speak about the other channels as I only use sport channels but my sky sports 4 is fine , is it possible my provider changes it on the server there fore I don't need to change it? I know he installed and on it when providing me with box. I'm sure this happened before and I had no need to update either with another sports channel?

Hi I have noticed that ajlist has an update possibly a week or so back for sky sports 4 among other channels, now I cannot speak about the other channels as I only use sport channels but my sky sports 4 is fine , is it possible my provider changes it on the server there fore I don't need to change it? I know he installed and on it when providing me with box. I'm sure this happened before and I had no need to update either with another sports channel?
Some times its just a name change ie skysports 4 then to Ryder cup back to skysports 4 Freq stayed the same

Downloading the list should be very easy,you would need to have a zip programme on your computer like winrar,on my laptop I just click on the latest list on this site and it downloads,and because it is zipped it goes to winrar,I put the usb into the laptop and then unpack the downloaded file to what ever letter the usb is like E: the usb is then ready to put into the skybox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back