Skybox f3 set up guide tutorial

Hi - I have been told that to get all HD channels on my skybox FTA that I should be connecting the loop input as well as the input from the dish - in other words it needs two connections from
the dish - does anyone agree / disagree before I buy a twin cable please?

Someone is playing an April Fools joke on you a month early! :)

You cannot get the $ HD channels any more, apart from a few, such as BT sports & ESPN.

The LOOP connection is an output, not an input.

Can anyone tell me how big should a channel list for an f3 be as I have downloaded but not installed two so far both are different sizes, one is a zip vile of 165kb and the other is from aj`s and is 1024 kb,

As long as they unzip to 1024kB then that's all that matters.

AJ's zipped files are usually around 64kB. Channel lists from others could be bigger when zipped if they still contain the unused HD channels or are $ly numbered.

Thanks Kremmen I have mistakenly posted the same question on another thread where you have posted a list I have downloaded but am having trouble installing.

Can anybody help with a query please...I had a S10 box..and got a F3 box...I dumped all the settings off the S10 onto a stick and transfered/updated all the settings onto the F3 box...all worked fine at my house but when I took it to my brothers house all the subscription channels were scrambled...any ideas please?

Can anyone help here please.

I hav an f5s and when i go to do a blind scan after about 10% i get a no more space msg.

Even if i delete all channels 1st i still get this msg. Anybody ķnow a way around this?

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

I hav an f5s and when i go to do a blind scan after about 10% i get a no more space msg.

Even if i delete all channels 1st i still get this msg. Anybody ķnow a way around this?

Are you just using the sky satellite? If so, just get the latest channel list from the channel list thread in the stickies for skybox section (can't link, I'm on the phone)

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Are you just using the sky satellite? If so, just get the latest channel list from the channel list thread in the stickies for skybox section (can't link, I'm on the phone)

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk
Sorry to be a pain but when i get this list, what do i do with it exactly?

Sorry im a noob at this stuff.

not sure if im in the right place here but i am after a good cline for my openbox. would prefer a test line then buy tomorrow.

thanks

thanks!

Thanks for the help,

Where do I get the Lan Tool ?
Looked in the downloads can see
there is one for the openbox.

Never heard of it before, this box is
all new to me. Still waiting for it to arrive !

Got a blade so not completely daft,
I know I could enter a line manually

Now also by USB method.

You have got me interested in the Lan Tool
now though, have you got anymore info ?

cheers

bees

No insult intended ;) it's difficult to assess someone's level of knowledge so keeping it simple is the best way to go.
I have attached the LAN tool below & it also has the latest TP_PROG.dbs file for the current channel list 28.2E & 13E, unzip it to somewhere, there is no installation & the directory structure is all set up.

HTH

Hi there have had my sky box f3 for a few years now an has always worked ok. Needed to get new line put the details manually and getting scrambled channels and it's saying I am off line. I have checked the line at testius and it says it's ok need help

Back