Skybox f3 set up guide tutorial

Not working

Hi, my f5s skybox open box isn't working, just yesterday all the paid channels said scrambled, the internet connection is fine coz youtube is loading up, and when I went into the cccam menu there was nothing there so I don't know what to do now, and te guy I bought it off isn't picking up his phone and now I'm stuck at what to do next, could anyone assist me in my problem.
Thanks
May'

Problem

Hi, my fs5s skybox is being tempremental and sometimes the channels are working but sometimes it's being annoying and they all come up as scrambled, what should I do?

May'

---------- Post Merged at 07:02 PM ----------

Hi, my fs5s skybox is being tempremental and sometimes the channels are working but sometimes it's being annoying and they all come up as scrambled, what should I do?

May'
Thanks

Hi guys, I didn't want to start a new thread but when you buy a skybox f5s with no gift, it says on it there is the latest firmware. Do I then just need to buy a line and input it using the USB method? Thanks

hi, yeah i have similar prob. my skybox was working then without reason my hd channels are all scrambled. still get freeview channels though.

hi all newb here greetings and thnks for answer support,
Question, I have f5s cline online, active , but scan 28.2 and no channels come up on scan, im new do i need sat dish on iptv c cam server or none required to get ccam server 28.2 wifi

do you not even get freeview channels? is there a signal coming in from the sat dish? and have you got the cable in the lnb connection and not the loop?

Hi i would like to buy a skybox so what i like to know is what is the best box and how do i get all the software i need for it and whare is the best line to get for it i would like to pick up all the satellite so can some one help thanks Kenny.

Hi .. quick question.
Do I need to have my F5s connected to a router and why? I am currently receiving FTA but will be adding cline soon. The tutorial has no mention or pics of connecting to a router but in the last part of the description it says to reboot the router or is this a typo?

As you can see its not that hard to get this box up and running just takes the time to read and do it step by step, after that reboot your router and you should be viewing your channels any questions just put a post up and i will try answer it for you if i can.

Thks

I installed a firmware and channel list before xmas
I now cant access my sky box because it wants a password, do you have answer to get through this problem

I installed a firmware and channel list before xmas
I now cant access my sky box because it wants a password, do you have answer to get through this problem

If you need a password to access some of the menus, then the master password is 3327.

Hi
Im new to this and iv got a skybox f3 without channels and dont fancy getting a gift from ebay etc as its very unreliable with past experiences.
can anyone please help on how to connect to a server like Ccam?
Thanks

Hi - I have been told that to get all HD channels on my skybox FTA that I should be connecting the loop input as well as the input from the dish - in other words it needs two connections from
the dish - does anyone agree / disagree before I buy a twin cable please?

Back