SkyQ Skin

What an ass as said no shame..

---------- Post Merged at 03:52 PM ----------

It would deter me from putting in that amount off hard work like chabs and kiddac, and image builders have done to give us a nice looking box..So some ass can steal it out right and sell it on (bet with no after sales care also.) Thanks for continued hard work guys.

Come on people distributing personal information is a nono take that from me and kiddac lol

The information is openly available to any who does a free whois lookup for the domain. I've not given any personal information :)

It's just annoying that he's trying to profit from source code that clearly he didn't create, nor was designed to be a for-profit adventure!

Last edited:
that's how the world is dog eat dog these days how many of you are ripping sky off ? with cs subs
or who has download the now 93 or top 40 on here is that not stealing

Last edited:
Enter the mobile number into Facebook search and it shows you a profile, Remap Mann.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's how the world is dog eat dog these days how many of you are ripping sky off ? with cs subs

You're comparing apples with oranges though. The last time I checked, Chabs wasn't under the umbrella of a multi-billion pound organisation like Sly, but that's not the issue.
The key difference is the skin was meant to be free. You can't steal something that was free to begin with, but you can CON someone who doesn't know better into buying something which is free, and that's not cool.

Last edited:
I have tried this on openvix DCC telnet , saw it download on tv screen from ipk file , but cannot open it on box , where is on box to work cheers H2s box

just downloaded the new skin but my dcc wont connect to my box or filezilla will i need to re flash my box ?
keep getting password message on dcc - always connected no problem before , strange !

just downloaded the new skin but my dcc wont connect to my box or filezilla will i need to re flash my box ?
keep getting password message on dcc - always connected no problem before , strange !

If ur Using brand new image reports that u have to use modern version of dcc. Otherwise try reboot pc. Would say image related rather than skin related

have it set up on openvix , but 2 sections on right hand side screen not shown any information ,as shown in image , cheers nice image

Back