SkyQ Skin

hi guys the skin is great. However the skin is hanging over the edges so i cant see the channel number etc on both sides.
ive tried position setup and moving it left/right with no joy. any ideas? thanks

Also im not sure, but if using my backup with the way i had setup kiddacs skin on it, the settings may be all over the place for chabs skyq skin. So better restoring back to stock. Chabs will have to confirm settings for everything tho if im right.
I will guys...just waiting 2 finish sorting this bloody skin...

Sky been making it hard but still managed to get it as close though...am doing the new select bars easy to be seen...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Just seen this on fb chabsuploadfromtaptalk1459300242862.jpguploadfromtaptalk1459300254015.jpg

Also im not sure, but if using my backup with the way i had setup kiddacs skin on it, the settings may be all over the place for chabs skyq skin. So better restoring back to stock. Chabs will have to confirm settings for everything tho if im right.
I will guys...just waiting 2 finish sorting this bloody skin...

Sky been making it hard but still managed to get it as close though...am doing the new select bars easy to be seen...

Just seen this on fb chabsView attachment 16925View attachment 16926
Thanks guys but the guy is not selling the skin...he is selling the box with his setup...

The skin is available 4 free...

SNP (Service Name Picon)

8-bit Transparent White (100 x 60)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1etxhqd1jf5oyuc/AADHi4N3LIUmM4CKKF5NyyU4a?dl=0

---------- Post Merged at 08:24 PM ----------

Uploaded Mate...

That would be much appreciated chabs! Either here or by PM, thanks again.

Uploaded mate...

You can change the name of the picon to what appears in the channel list. If any picons missing please do let me know because they need to be constantly updated...

:)

Will do pal thanks again!

downloaded these picons and opened with winrar and dumped via ftp but still nothing in the skin,i have changed service name to pico,any ideas please

---------- Post Merged at 09:00 PM ----------

SNP (Service Name Picon)

Uploaded Mate...

Uploaded mate...

You can change the name of the picon to what appears in the channel list. If any picons missing please do let me know because they need to be constantly updated...

downloaded these picons and opened with winrar and dumped via ftp but still nothing in the skin,i have changed service name to picon,any ideas please

SNP (Service Name Picon)

Uploaded Mate...

Uploaded mate...

downloaded these picons and opened with winrar and dumped via ftp but still nothing in the skin,i have changed service name to pico,any ideas please

---------- Post Merged at 09:00 PM ----------

SNP (Service Name Picon)

Uploaded Mate...

Uploaded mate...

downloaded these picons and opened with winrar and dumped via ftp but still nothing in the skin,i have changed service name to picon,any ideas please
Create a folder in root of your box name:

picon

Download all the picons and ftp them to the folder picon you created and restart GUI

Download skyq skin
FTP into tmp folder
Restart
Menu
Set up
System
User Interface
Skin setup
Restart
Hope this helps peeps

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah done that mate. What I mean is after installing using ipkg installer and after it restarts i go to skin setup and it doesnt show in the list

---------- Post Merged at 09:06 PM ----------

Restarted twice mate

Hey people,,,

This is a fully working and setup backup image of the SkyQ V1 skin designed by Chabs. It is for the Zgemma Star 2S box. All you will need to do is FTP the zip file to /tmp folder on your box, and then flash it. You will require a USB to be initialised in the box and also you will then require your line

The EPG might need to be downloaded aswell however all the settings are perfect no need to mess about with any of them. The EPG, the Info bar are all set to size

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_I0CTQd6sxuc1hES3ZkVDFSblk

Hey people,,,

This is a fully working and setup backup image of the SkyQ V1 skin designed by Chabs. It is for the Zgemma Star 2S box. All you will need to do is FTP the zip file to /tmp folder on your box, and then flash it. You will require a USB to be initialised in the box and also you will then require your line

The EPG might need to be downloaded aswell however all the settings are perfect no need to mess about with any of them. The EPG, the Info bar are all set to size

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_I0CTQd6sxuc1hES3ZkVDFSblk

Good work maybe you would be better off putting it in a new thread so people can ask you questions about it in there rather than this thread

The skin belongs to Chabs - All i done was set it up on my box and back it up ...

Also anyone that does use it you can press the red button on remote and it will open Kodidirect - there is phstreams working

The skin belongs to Chabs - All i done was set it up on my box and back it up ...

Also anyone that does use it you can press the red button on remote and it will open Kodidirect - there is phstreams working

It's up to you and chabs really mate but if you look at kiddac's thread and how many times someone will post about their image rather his skin it's unreal - the mods have to regularly clear it out. "I installed your skin yesterday and today I lost all my recordings of Loose Women..." and the like, just stuff that has no relation to installing a skin :)

It's up to you and chabs really mate but if you look at kiddac's thread and how many times someone will post about their image rather his skin it's unreal - the mods have to regularly clear it out. "I installed your skin yesterday and today I lost all my recordings of Loose Women..." and the like, just stuff that has no relation to installing a skin :)

Cool, I'll start a new thread if Chabs is okay with it..

Cool, I'll start a new thread if Chabs is okay with it..
Before ye go do me a favour and stick a screenshot of your settings of Autobouquets E2
This numbering of channels are bursting my head

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Back