SkyQ Skin

Great work just tryed this tonight absolutely amazed with it.
Just wondering when will the next update be available just to keep track of updates looking forward to it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The skin belongs to Chabs - All i done was set it up on my box and back it up ...

Also anyone that does use it you can press the red button on remote and it will open Kodidirect - there is phstreams working

It's up to you and chabs really mate but if you look at kiddac's thread and how many times someone will post about their image rather his skin it's unreal - the mods have to regularly clear it out. "I installed your skin yesterday and today I lost all my recordings of Loose Women..." and the like, just stuff that has no relation to installing a skin :)

Cool, I'll start a new thread if Chabs is okay with it..
Before ye go do me a favour and stick a screenshot of your settings of Autobouquets E2
This numbering of channels are bursting my head

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Dont use the E2 version use the standard which can be found in system plugins

Hey people,,,

This is a fully working and setup backup image of the SkyQ V1 skin designed by Chabs. It is for the Zgemma Star 2S box. All you will need to do is FTP the zip file to /tmp folder on your box, and then flash it. You will require a USB to be initialised in the box and also you will then require your line

The EPG might need to be downloaded aswell however all the settings are perfect no need to mess about with any of them. The EPG, the Info bar are all set to size

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_I0CTQd6sxuc1hES3ZkVDFSblk
hi will this image work on the h1

done as sted m8 and zgemma folder in temp on DCC but still only slki1 do i need to delete other images as not showing up

tried to put this on sucamansee latest image do i need to reflash as image not showing on box in relevant area despite ftp to temp folder only old image

meant to say this was arronhyam back up

Others have managed ok so must be individual issue

just installed this image on h1 but unable to download plugins ,(down for maintenance) also when i go into skins section there is no skyq skin just the default and metric hd?

Dowload this file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/od5lvnit8s...tName.pyo?dl=0

Go to:

usr/lib/enigma2/python/components/converter

delete:

EventName.pyo & EventName.py

then ftp the downloaded file to:

Reboot your box... do not restart gui...Reboot the receiver...

Hi Chabs,

I`m still having this issue, i followed ur steps and when I rebooted the quick epg, the main epg and info bar description on the right disappeared.. Any ideas ? IMG_2718.jpg

Dowload this file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/od5lvnit8s...tName.pyo?dl=0

Go to:

delete:

EventName.pyo & EventName.py

then ftp the downloaded file to:

Reboot your box... do not restart gui...Reboot the receiver...

Hi Chabs,

I`m still having this issue, i followed ur steps and when I rebooted the quick epg, the main epg and info bar description on the right disappeared.. Any ideas ? View attachment 16976
Something is not right there. There are background graphics which are not visible in that channel selection screen...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Something is not right there. There are background graphics which are not visible in that channel selection screen...

It happens when i delete EventName.pyo & EventName.py and FTP EventName-3.pyo .

To fix this, I deleted the EventName-3.pyo and copied EventName.py back to the box.. Its now back to this.. IMG_2719.jpg

I'm stuck with the same problem. Couldn't figure out how to get the infobar working even after using the different .py and .pyo files :(

It happens when i delete EventName.pyo & EventName.py and FTP EventName-3.pyo .

To fix this, I deleted the EventName-3.pyo and copied EventName.py back to the box.. Its now back to this.. View attachment 16979
I am sorting out the issue of the converters at the moment...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

1547294cdd5f834df3f80c87cd021939.jpg

This is what I said

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back