Starview traced by the police and shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww well i got close to 2 years for about 150 quid not bad when you think about it i pay 55 a month vermin got me sat now so all is well ;)

Hi guys I really dont want to put a spanner in the works,but as i work for VM i can confirm that one of the starview s*****s has been traced by the police and has been shut down,there is however still one s****r reamaining hence the reason some of you guys still have a very few and limited channels left,the guys behind starview were trace through paypal and there paypal account wqas indeed shutdown and limited,if i hear any new news i will in turn let you know,i just thought you guys have been left in the dark for too long,Gary VM

I have no reason to doubt u.But to me its bs. there would be info out there like the derby crew.I do think sv are finished or waiting in the wings to run under (where the new peeps).(same) ROFL.Which department do you work for?.Id love to know as it must be on a need to know basis(007 shit) as this must be privelaged info.If the papparazzi dont know(plenty pennys taken from vm) then how would u know driving the dinky toy van?.Dont tell me your the md lol. WAT A JOKE.

P.s there would be no (shut down and limited) .only shut down and info passed on unless sv teams sucking paypals cock.excuse my french lol.

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

hence the reason some of you guys still have a very few and limited channels left

So the reason being is the other server got done????.Wat a crock a shit.Dont tell me its a knock on effect.Other ser*er gets busted it tells the number 2 server to knock off channels weeks after the feds shut it down(no no no no)?.This is getting beyond a joke(some funny shit)!!!!!!!!.

Last edited:
Funny how garry_virgin just joined on the 17th Nov and no one from the SV crew have been unable to post. Could it be true or could it be the SV crew why would they do this.

Guys I know you are all thinking this is lies but its actually true,starview was using encoded software which can be traced through your IP address,the guys who have been swooped by police was in bimingham when it happened on september 13th,i was one of the VM guys to investigate the server,like i said there is still one running but we are just needing to locate it,we are aware there is still another ser**r based in asia,so we are just waiting to hear from the iraq police as to where it actually is

if that were the case every owner of a box would be having a brown under garment issue lol,oops washing machine time again hehehe.

get the bigger top bloke out of the way first and then the house of cards go down,so can you see them going for the little lad or the top bloke?

Last edited:
Guys I know you are all thinking this is lies but its actually true,starview was using encoded software which can be traced through your IP address,the guys who have been swooped by police was in bimingham when it happened on september 13th,i was one of the VM guys to investigate the server,like i said there is still one running but we are just needing to locate it,we are aware there is still another ser**r based in asia,so we are just waiting to hear from the iraq police as to where it actually is

Did you do this operation after you just made your latest movie ( the secret life of Walter Mitty )

if you do a search you will find the same info appears every few years.
Yeah found it and it stated that a full list of sv customers had been passed on to vm to consider individual prosecutions, I guess they didnt follow up on that but you never know.

garry/Gary why has it taken two months for this to leak ?,have the guys been charged yet is that why there will be a price rise for baail money ?.would you not agree if a part of your operation is raided you would close the rest.?

The O/P, don't go near PayPal for your money back from SV account as the cops are watching and we need cash for our Xmas, should have been added.

ask sadam oh you cant the dam americans killed him ROFL

Hi guys I really dont want to put a spanner in the works,but as i work for VM i can confirm that one of the starview s*****s has been traced by the police and has been shut down,there is however still one s****r reamaining hence the reason some of you guys still have a very few and limited channels left,the guys behind starview were trace through paypal and there paypal account wqas indeed shutdown and limited,if i hear any new news i will in turn let you know,i just thought you guys have been left in the dark for too long,Gary VM

You`re talking through your cakehole. No one from VM (especially those in the know) would go on a busy forum & tell people they`ve shut down s3rv3rs.

"Shut down and limited"?? It would be shut down full stop.

You cant even get your username right. Is it garry_virgin or Gary VM? Make up your mind.

Go back & tell thekiddy, snedz, osprey, starking & co the plan & the stupid policeman pic didnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back