Starview users OUR OPINION until channels are back IF EVER.

TheKiddy has announced that the first 40 will be activated today, then everyday from thereon.

Wow !!! that many ! so lets do the math.

100,000 "new" customers in the last 12months divided by 40 = 2500 days

2500 days divided by 365 =6.85 years

Give or take leap years lollollol

now thats what I call customer service lollollol

i dont think they will return on they are saying the 15th dec , i for one dont believe that for one minute were have we heard that before come the 15, this is what i think will happen there will be no activations and the starview website will be down again just like last time to stop people going on there to slag them off leaving Techkings yet again to pick up the pieces .:mad:

you've hit the nail on head m8 thats what has happen they are CROOKVIEW

What surprises me, (I know it shouldn't) is that this is the only Starview discussion thread, yet people are opening new threads to cover ground already gone over. Now that starview website is down again, expect a deluge of new threads.

Having viewed starview posts for a while on different forums and not being the biggest starview fan I find myself agreeing with tornado. while I understand there will always be the, this box is better than that box and vica versa, I can't understand why some people will try and say anything to get sv shut down. Just remember people have bought boxes and can't afford other boxes or a dish so even if you hate starview there are people that need it to work properly again..

What surprises me, (I know it shouldn't) is that this is the only Starview discussion thread, yet people are opening new threads to cover ground already gone over. Now that starview website is down again, expect a deluge of new threads.

Nail on the head there Wheelo.
Old ground is being covered because subscribers who have lost service recently, are logging in to the chat forums to find out what is happening because they cannot log in to the official ( that's a joke in it's own right ) website.
Also, because they'd never previously had problems, they wont be aware of the hassle other subscribers have been having whilst they've been watching TV.

This 15th Dec deadline is just yet another Starview failure which euphoria1967 was totally correct with his/her prediction.
It's got so predictable now it's untrue yet Starview keep banging that same old drum.
Give it up clowns, it's gone and we all know it.

Quite right salford, cannot afford sat or replacements, as I said earlier desperate NOT thick (at least not all of them!) lol.

Anyroads there are still 6 hours and 40 minutes left of the 15th so you never know!

Last edited:
Nail on the head there Wheelo.
Old ground is being covered because subscribers who have lost service recently, are logging in to the chat forums to find out what is happening because they cannot log in to the official ( that's a joke in it's own right ) website.
Also, because they'd never previously had problems, they wont be aware of the hassle other subscribers have been having whilst they've been watching TV.

This 15th Dec deadline is just yet another Starview failure which euphoria1967 was totally correct with his/her prediction.
It's got so predictable now it's untrue yet Starview keep banging that same old drum.
Give it up clowns, it's gone and we all know it.
she was , its a disgrace they are nothing but scumbags nargo they havent got the balls to keep forum open to face the music because they would know wat would happened people with starview boxes wud rip them to shreds now because they are sick to death of lie after lie time after time so they take the cowards way out by shutting the forum down that leaves forums like teckings to pick up there pieces

I work for Starview and I honestly can not believe people were so stupid enough to actually buy more subs off us even though we weren't activating any boxes nor were we actually providing any kind of service.
Dec 15th was the date our team agreed on to let it be known it was all a hoax.
What a bunch of idiots.

lets see,either you do work for starview and are therefore a scumbag like the rest of them.or you are talking with a paper asshole and are just trying to stir up some shit.either way your post has no real relevancy either way now does it?

Ofcourse it does have relevancy, unlike your life.
I am basically making people aware that there is no point in waiting for activations because we're long gone. Its pretty simple.

lets see,either you do work for starview and are therefore a scumbag like the rest of them.or you are talking with a paper asshole and are just trying to stir up some shit.either way your post has no real relevancy either way now does it?
i dont work for starview im just merley trying to state facts im just another pissed starview member who isint getting the service they have payed for im having my opinion on the matter not everyone will agree i can understand that but least they could have done is have the decency to face the music instead of taking easy way out i know its risk when we have these boxes most of us dont go into it blindfolded but this beyond a joke now.

I work for Starview and I honestly can not believe people were so stupid enough to actually buy more subs off us even though we weren't activating any boxes nor were we actually providing any kind of service.
Dec 15th was the date our team agreed on to let it be known it was all a hoax.
What a bunch of idiots.

im sorry but that is a total load of rubbish, this is someone who does not care about people who have bought boxes, obviously your one of the people who want starview to shut down and for people to have nothing and it wouldn't surprise me if your the reason the website is down, starview boxes are still working,( only just ) so maybe people would have believed this if they wasn't. I am not defending starview but the people who have there boxes.

we're merely sponging every last pound we can hope to get from gullible desperate people. When our budget has been reached, which is very soon, then the boxes will no longer broadcast any channels. Good day.

mruk2012 u do not work for starview and why u want to play silly games with people who r upset enough with whats going on is beyond me,some off the people who have starview are alot older and dont really no how it works and took the easy way,maybe its about time virmin and sly gave them a rate a pensioner can pay,u have even asked on here before how to get ppv wrestling on starview so why dont u grow up.people just read his posts.

we have been warning people for a long while of what was to come and people never listened,so you think we were telling lies now? so what has changed your mind,no channels,paid your sub months ago and still waiting,pity you will not have a good xmas due to a blank screen [ and forum ]
it does not bother me what box you have but to be able to use that product and many did not because of bogus promises.

we're merely sponging every last pound we can hope to get from gullible desperate people. When our budget has been reached, which is very soon, then the boxes will no longer broadcast any channels. Good day.

Hahaha, just as I thought, someone trying to make a name for themselves, you really should of deleted some of your previous forum posts, how stupid do you feel now. I don't understand people who come out and deliberately lie, does this make you feel big or something.

Back