Starview users OUR OPINION until channels are back IF EVER.

Hi i am new to this forum i have just bought a starview 7 box have they been shut down ?

Not shutdown exactly... but "operating with some technical/ripping off issues"....Look on the main starview page and notice down the left hand column all bar about 3 threads are closed...!(thats another clue) its a shame you did not do it in reverse...forum then "not" buy box...! No one deserves to be out of pocket let alone at xmas...!!

Why are the threads getting closed? It good to get a laugh at starview

We are leaving certain threads open but there is no need for 10 or so threads going on about the same crap, it just clogs up the forum and isn't fair on those that are here for other reasons than Starview.

It is already explained here.

We are leaving certain threads open but there is no need for 10 or so threads going on about the same crap, it just clogs up the forum and isn't fair on those that are here for other reasons than Starview.

It is already explained here.

Good job with the notice at the top of the forum H, it certainly caught my attention quickly. :)

i been waiting since 18 dec suppose to be activated within 3-5 days :nolisten:just keep lieing all the time

You did not expect to be connected now did you, even if they did the best you can get would prob be as good as you would get on a freeview box

others have been waiting over 6 months,you are only a grain of sand on the beach that the tide washes over,on that place we cannot mention.

i have been waitin before that nearly four months

If you have paid them thru PayPal your box will not be connected you will have to pay them again, and tbh if you do you are throwing away more money, the best you are going to get is 4 sports channels and the rest are freeview

If you have paid them thru PayPal your box will not be connected you will have to pay them again, and tbh if you do you are throwing away more money, the best you are going to get is 4 sports channels and the rest are freeview
i paid £45 thru paypal then i paid £35 thru Worldpay aswell i wish i hadnt now

just noticed the top of the paige 2 i have not paied them any money never will why would i i have been telling people not to pay for months

i paid £45 thru paypal then i paid £35 thru Worldpay aswell i wish i hadnt now
So you just paid another 80 quid for a freeview + box (and 4 sport channels..!!) could of got some cheese or mango and then smoked your 80 quids worth and got some pleasure from it or just give it to SV... but wont get no pleasure..!! KV or Sat... or do the unthinkable and go legit...ah now that does warrant a ban..!! haha

This is what people are saying that have paid again on their forum

Re: post here ONLY if your subs have been activated lately

Unread postby femmym » 29 Dec 2012, 09:18
when are we going to get the service we have paid for starview ?? boxes are still not activated deadlines have come and gone nows the time for you to stand up and and be counted otherwise people aint pay no more money to starview the will take there custom elsewhere surely its not that hard to activate the boxes sort it out please
femmym

Unread postby pf258287 » 29 Dec 2012, 10:04
Paid for the 2nd time sum of £35 via worldpay on the 18/12 still not connected. Just false promise's from the support team. All I can suggest to all other peeps hang back on re-subbing.femmym I understand how you feel.Iv'e been battling away since end of Oct to get connected.

Postby rompom68 » 28 Dec 2012, 21:43
Subbed on the 5th of dec & as Yet Got Nothing! Emailed sv three times & had no response!

rompom68

Postby royston » 28 Dec 2012, 23:19
ihave emailed sv 4 times still no reply

Well done matey, finally your listening, been bangin on about this since october. its a pity you lost your money but hey enjoy your Kv bud, nice one(y)
cheers m8 its great apart from a couple of teething probs with scrambled channels i cant complain least i can watch a service i have paid for (y)

Back