Starview users OUR OPINION until channels are back IF EVER.

well when it was good it was good but when it's bad it's shocking and if it is the end then i hope for all the people that have been scammed and robbed that these pr#cks get the famous knock on the door (ello ello ello)untitled.png

ah,so after the myriad of posts on this subject,you automatically think that you are needed,or wanted,to make everything clear?i will take my life anytime over your sorry situation.sorry meant to quote muck.kinda self explanitory tho.

lets see,either you do work for starview and are therefore a scumbag like the rest of them.or you are talking with a paper asshole and are just trying to stir up some shit.either way your post has no real relevancy either way now does it?

Superb.
That paper asshole phrase is priceless aldan, I salute you sir!!!!:bye:

Heard a rumour of box coming on but it's one of them, ( friend of a friend ), will try and confirm this if I can.

one box lol,i would not give them the time of day as they were given a deadline the 15th and nothing posted as boxes coming back,another lie again,oops sorry was that the 25thlol

Im sorry starview so site is back up again u have some boxes on which is good but no movies and others not there and still u r telling people how to pay in big red writing,i think thats abit wrong dont u,why not fix it first get people on who have already paid then start the subs again and maybe people on other sites may leave u alone when they see u doing the right thing.U no kiddy it does look like u have put a few on so good but sort the rest before asking for money.

Im sorry starview so site is back up again u have some boxes on which is good but no movies and others not there and still u r telling people how to pay in big red writing,i think thats abit wrong dont u,why not fix it first get people on who have already paid then start the subs again and maybe people on other sites may leave u alone when they see u doing the right thing.U no kiddy it does look like u have put a few on so good but sort the rest before asking for money.

Because that is what they do promise dates and try and get some people back on in the hope the word spreads ohh my box is on and everyone jumps on the bandwagon and starts paying again.

JUST REMEMBER IF YOU PAY BY WORLD PAY THERE IS NO WAY BACK AFTER PAYMENT IS PAID THEY DONT REFUND YOUR MONEY UNLIKE PAYPAL SO NO RECOURSE YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY. !!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!

"100,000" new customers someone quoted..at 45 quid each thats.....£4.5 million....plus the sale of the boxes... SV10's anyone.. forget 9..!! 15 quid for activations..you can have the box for free.. 1000 people.. 15000 large.. voila...... oh sorry HT thought i was back in "comedy central"

ive just been banned for saying they are a joke for asking people how to pay in big red writing.all i said is. if people want to resub send your money to me and r send you a freeview box you get more channels.kiddy this is not very nice is it,for speaking my mind.:no no:

Hello all, I think its about time i broke my silence. If you recall a long time ago when the "show must go on" (Ironic title) files were released, Oh yes the sv 6 was bricked the show files were released and the sv 7 followed rather well timed, I had a full blown scale argument with TheKiddy right here on techkings he even turned to pm ing me asking for "well what do you think we should do" advice!

Read my old post's.

(Which i never gave! for the record)

I treid in vain to advise all to stay away from these con men (Is that not fair comment?) I went to kv (oh what a top box) and Blade (again top box)

And i viewed happy ever after.

bye bye kiddy you f*&cked up.

Merry xmas all, Blade 7000 and kv go get one

Last edited:
Back