Starview users OUR OPINION until channels are back IF EVER.

hi i have been banned again the latest Bullshit on mystarview is they got some so called tech guy name Dave telling peeps he might be the answer to the problems once he has built up trust with SV he can fix the problem just like that what a pile of crap lol he is no doubt either one of the VIPs members or a moderator using a different username going on the forum trying to build peoples hope up but knowing fully well that the boxes will not get activated .

I think they know now m8 time to leave it now if people wish to keep subbing that is there problem you will never stop them all

......called dave......

Not a good choice of name - no doubt he'll be known as 'Dodgy Dave' from now on.

tbh, though, their problems really aren't technical. Its more down to a lack of trust and finances with their cardserver operator. An accountant might be more useful to them than any technical bod.

The new and improved starview 8 on sale now with 2 yr gift
new starview.jpg
This is the free gift......burn kit.jpg
Reputation is everything in business...., irrelevant of whether its legit or not.I asked for a permanent ban from their forum coz i dont have sv anymore and all my buddies are changing over now too and they couldn't even be bothered to persuade me otherwise, so, their loss.

The new and improved starview 8 on sale now with 2 yr gift
View attachment 7929
This is the free gift......View attachment 7930
Reputation is everything in business...., irrelevant of whether its legit or not.I asked for a permanent ban from their forum coz i dont have sv anymore and all my buddies are changing over now too and they couldn't even be bothered to persuade me otherwise, so, their loss.
i love it lol i have too been banned permanent aswell sv is dead and gone now i cant see there being anyway back and if there is members on there who still believe that well thats there call all they are doing is telling members is that what they been telling them for last six months a pack of lies and to add to it you have some tech guy name Dave lol who dont no his arse from his elbow he dont know how to wire a plug let alone fix the problem with SV he is just another tactic which mystaview are using to trick members into thinking that sv will be up and running again and while they are still doing this they will keep taking members money.

Its the people who keep re subbing for starview that ensure the word gullible will never be taken from the dictionary , WAKE UP PEOPLE

SO some guy goes on a site and he offers to help and u slate him for it i think that is abit off,he does seem to no what his talking about as well plus his not ask any one to pay his has even help some on the sat side as well.u can say what u like about starview and i agee with most off it but having a go at someone who wants to help sorry thats a big no.

SO some guy goes on a site and he offers to help and u slate him for it i think that is abit off,he does seem to no what his talking about as well plus his not ask any one to pay his has even help some on the sat side as well.u can say what u like about starview and i agee with most off it but having a go at someone who wants to help sorry thats a big no.

You have answered your own question "some guy" this is a faceless person nobody knows, he is not known to the server holders or any of their tech crew, that guy could be anyone, and engineer from vergin could he not, now do you honestly think they are going to trust a person they have never met seen spoke to especially as the stakes are so high, even a prison sentence hanging over there head for illegally stealing subscription tv, the last sv people some of them got 5yrs for stealing subscription tv, so they will never let this guy in the door let alone help and if they do he will be the fall guy for them should things go tits up.

The problem as Mr Beetey has said is a money and server issue by the owners or operators and this is not just a fun card trick its more complicated than that and not everyone has the skill set to get what is needed.

Koreans trust nobody only the people in the inner circle they wish to remain faceless, the only way you can get within that circle is to meet someone that is in that circle, put yourself in their shoes would you let some random person that joined a forum and said they can do xyz come to your house for a chat and hope they where not undercover investigators for vergin or worse the Met.

Your right at what your saying but u still dont have a go at him for the offer of helping out and no i dont think they will let him help but that was not my point i just dont like to se someone offer to help out then get it in the neck for doing so.

Your right at what your saying but u still dont have a go at him for the offer of helping out and no i dont think they will let him help but that was not my point i just dont like to se someone offer to help out then get it in the neck for doing so.
Some people are beyond helping tornado... and i cant think of a sane person in this world that would want to take on SV portfolio (100,000 users dont forget..sorry folks..yes that was a cheap shot and proud of it..haha.. no seriously... If someone could of helped they would of done it back in july or so last year before it all got out of hand.... but as they say...Time to move on...Sat or KV..and thats that..!!

How do you know this guy is on the level??????If he is fair play to him but if you consider SV,s track record can you blame people for having a knock? As we all know this situation with Sv has been an ongoing saga since july last year, that's six months!!!!!! and still no improvement, in fact its worse. I like a lot of others have tried to persuade SV users to "see the light". At the end of the day everyone is entitled to their own opinions and some will listen and some will not, their choice. I cannot see what SV will gain by letting this guy in, they dont need a tech guy they need GANDALF to perform a few miracles or something. I have no doubt that SV will be back in the future, as they have done in the past, but the same inevitable thing will happen again. The whole situation has been allowed to get too public and too personal which can only mean one thing......prosecution. For this reason i have moved on.....as Mr Ted Luxton says ...and thats that.!!

This so called guy Yous are talking about does not have a magic wand. Any guy associating with starview has crook wrot all over him. Don't be mugs and believe 1 single word.

I myself dont no if he is on the level but seems a shame if he, she is ok then people slate him for an offer of helping out we all no what starview has been like.i dont care about starview dont care if it comes back or not but dont like to see someone offer there help then get run down for it,that is not nice when u dont no if his real or not,again i would not defend anyone who has been paid and not given what they said u would get.

its well over and i cant see it ever coming back,many of people have now moved on to better things,a 1000 technicians could fix it but they wont ,got another 6 months to go then it will be their 1st anniversary time.

The place is going down hill rapid looks like only the yellow pack gang are left, most people have either had enough or are just not bothered either way it looks like they have killed the Sv name as its mud on every forum including their own, well Sv people you cant say you where not warned time after time by both myself and other members so now its time to suck it up and accept it its not coming back anytime soon that's for sure.

The best days Starview did have was the Sv 1 days when people selling the box where honest, then that changed after the started to kill the box to sell the Sv 2 lol then they killed that releasing files to kill the boxes, then we had the Sv3 and so on now we are at Sv7 lol thought it would have made it to Sv 8 but that was not to happen.

Back