Starview users OUR OPINION until channels are back IF EVER.

cheers m8 its great apart from a couple of teething probs with scrambled channels i cant complain least i can watch a service i have paid for (y)

What firmware have you got on your box now>> go to menu system info and post the date of the firmware on a post, also are you sure you have your correct Net Id for your area, lots of the areas have been changed as you need the correct one for your area.

---------- Post Merged at 01:59 PM ----------

TOTALLY TREATING THEIR MEMBERS NOW WITH CONTEMPT TELLING THEM TO F**K OFF NOW TYPICAL GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TELL YA TO DO ONE

@ jgrocerjack, :lol: :lol: :lol:
@ tam3838 - Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:22 pm
the kiddy put out a statement on oct everyhing will be up and runnimg its nearly jan :evil:
@ femmym - Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:22 pm
how the hell jake do u want us all to react when we r being constantly lied to and just being given a pack of lies day in day out excuse after excuse
@ dave1949 - Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:22 pm
@jake,@gary, both bach at same time, is it true what they are saying about you both. :roll: :roll: :roll:
@ tony1234 - Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:22 pm
@ jake, can you tell me when my box will be on? Way over 5-7 now mate
@ jake - Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:22 pm
@ tam3838, did he
@ jake - Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:22 pm
@ femmym, lies from box96
@ gary1965 - Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:22 pm
@dave1949 :lol: :lol:
@ jake - Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:23 pm
@ tony1234, nope
@ lorribun - Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:23 pm
get a skybox
@ jake - Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:24 pm
@ lorribun, go watch it then
@ tam3838 - Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:24 pm
yes jake check another forum
@ hazhaigh - Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:24 pm
now thats a good answer jake well done
@ jake - Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:25 pm
@ hazhaigh, f**k u

still the same starview lying cu*ts cant even get on forum to pm other members to check this forum as they have banned me till jan 14 using another name to keep a watch lol lol

Last edited by a moderator:
still the same starview lying cu*ts cant even get on forum to pm other members to check this forum as they have banned me till jan 14 using another name to keep a watch lol lol
i been banned aswell for telling the truth :woohoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ jake - a lying toothless alcoholic heroin addict

@ gary1965 - 47 year old virgin who has kissed so much arse on there his body is now made up of 95% shite

if I'm honest I'm not surprised people get banned off there, I go on there and read what people say and while them two can sometimes take the micky there is no need for some of the language that is said, yes I've seen it from them but mainly it comes from guys off this site causing trouble and yes I have a sv box and I want everything to be ok and no I don't agree with the way it's being handled by them.

They don't like the truth that's why you get banned. Ban you so people don't see what's happening so they still can still get sub money. Btw you don't get connected

I keep hearing "the truth", the fact is no one knows the truth except starview themselves and there not saying.

I keep hearing "the truth", the fact is no one knows the truth except starview themselves and there not saying.

just to put you in the picture and so you are under no illusions there is "NO" such thing as Starview that is only the name on the box, which was made by globelteq, the people running the ser*** are people living in the Uk who take your money and pay for the Koreans to keep the ser*** running, the problem is the Kiddy pulled out and this is why everything that has happened to the boxes happened, monies where not paid to the Koreans so they turned off the activations.

Now in the meantime people that did pay via PayPal some have had refunds many many not that money is in someone pocket, hence the reason why people are having to pay again via WorldPay, which if you do pay them and your box as has been seen has not been activated and others will never be will lose their money yet again, they say on their forum you have to resub yet they say they are only a forum and have nothing to do with activations or payments, total bull why do they promote and ask people to resub.

IF MYSTARVIEW not starview

IF THIS NO STARVIEW WHY ASK FOR SUB >>> We are not Starview, but a help and support related forum, we have no control over subs, missing channels and activations... NO NEWS OR UPDATES PRESENTLY..please stop asking, we will post if we get any

that what there sayin all the time :S

Typical, I expected that from you lot, just because I don't have your opinion

dont take it to heart m8 stick and stones ;) we all have opinions and just because someone does not agree with them they are yours non the less :)

they are mine yes,,and I do hope it comes back on even though its not looking good,,and as for starview I have said I don't agree with what they have done.

they are mine yes,,and I do hope it comes back on even though its not looking good,,and as for starview I have said I don't agree with what they have done.

tbh m8 i would very much doubt it will but hopefully for the people that have paid it will, they kiddy has gone pulled all his card subs so even though you might see his name pop up on the starview forum its not him, he is well and truly gone form there, that is willo changing his name to his to let people think he is still there it looks good if every now and then his name pops up dont ya think ?

willo is admin so he can change anything he likes at anytime, including names.

go to google and do a search on starview posts on any forum except theirs to see whats happening and for how long by the members that have a sv box,so i ask how long does one be taken as a fool waiting for a promise that may never come,at this stage of non working boxes do you not think the owners of boxes now know the lies they have been told on the so called " my sv forum",ask yourself why hundreds of people have been banned off there if they dont exist they cant post there,has anybody read the first post and the links to guide you even further just look at all the broken promises by so called senior sv members." up and running" with your loot sounds more like the truth.
a bad service will never be missed goodbye and have a crappier new year with less members!

went on sv site yesterday they where saying ask darlo d**e he had his boxs activated he said to me he only had 4 the rest are still off shows you how low they can go to get more money

went on sv site yesterday they where saying ask darlo d**e he had his boxs activated he said to me he only had 4 the rest are still off shows you how low they can go to get more money

m8 thats all they do on their all they want is the money that is why the site is still up and running easy money to be made, when they have it all they will close the forum and disappear and end up on another forum with a different user name spouting how they where done over.

As i have been saying Willo is the ring leader on that site with snedz a close second its him you hand your money over to at his email addy, World Pay wont care if you have nothing as its feck all to do with them, all they do is pass on the money to the person who opened the account it cant be traced.

Back