Starview users OUR OPINION until channels are back IF EVER.

if I'm honest I'm not surprised people get banned off there, I go on there and read what people say and while them two can sometimes take the micky there is no need for some of the language that is said, yes I've seen it from them but mainly it comes from guys off this site causing trouble and yes I have a sv box and I want everything to be ok and no I don't agree with the way it's being handled by them.

Being honest is the stuff that can get you banned on that shit pit known as mystarview. In regards to the no need for the language caper well excuse mine is a pile of shite. What there is no need for is mystarview the servers none existent (just like those 1 post wonders who appear out of nowhere). Theres also no need for taking peoples money for something that doesn't work.

So why don't you do one back over there you con artist.....

Being honest is the stuff that can get you banned on that shit pit known as mystarview. In regards to the no need for the language caper well excuse mine is a pile of shite. What there is no need for is mystarview the servers none existent (just like those 1 post wonders who appear out of nowhere). Theres also no need for taking peoples money for something that doesn't work.

So why don't you do one back over there you con artist.....

mmm think that post is a bit out of order tosh people are entitled to their opinions and he is given his, at the end of the day he is just a punter same as other users on their, we know the people involved and its very easy to suss them out quick smart when they start posting, as with all forums there is always a bit of banter with all people from both sides give the guy a break he is prob in the same boat as other Sv users.

mystarview are a bunch of robbing fookers who will take your money and not give you the service. They will make up fake members to come online and say thank you my box as been activated. So more members will resub. The Mods\Admin will make up fake accounts to flame members who moan or say something they dont like.

And ban you if you get close to the truth.

Just my opinion

You mean off the notice lol.

Everyone will see their own name only in that notice, not everyone is seeing your name LOL.

View attachment 7856

HomerSimpsonFacepalm.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 02:16 PM ----------

mmm think that post is a bit out of order tosh people are entitled to their opinions and he is given his, at the end of the day he is just a punter same as other users on their, we know the people involved and its very easy to suss them out quick smart when they start posting, as with all forums there is always a bit of banter with all people from both sides give the guy a break he is prob in the same boat as other Sv users.

contradicting yourself there as thats my opinion on him whether right or wrong

View attachment 7857

---------- Post Merged at 02:16 PM ----------

contradicting yourself there as thats my opinion on him whether right or wrong

Yes correct its your opinion but a bit of tact is all that is needed dont ya think flaming another member because they are a member of Sv forum, its different for the top of the pile guys, yes i agree they should crawl back under the slimy stone. :) have a good 2013

---------- Post Merged at 03:49 PM ----------

These are the working channels on the Sv box as updated today so if you take the FTA out what are you actually receiving

THESE CHANNELS ARE THE FTA CHANNELS BEEN RECEIVED

bbc 1,2,3,4 >>>> FTA
itv >>>>>>>>>>FTA
itv+1>>>>>>>>>FTA
cha 4>>>>>>>>>FTA
cha 5>>>>>>>>>FTA
itv2+1>>>>>>>>FTA
cha 4 +1>>>>>>FTA
e4 >>>>>>>>>>FTA
e4+1>>>>>>>>>FTA
cbs,reality>>>>FTA
s4c>>>>>>>>>FTA
itv+1>>>>>>>FTA
itv 4+1>>>>>>FTA
alba>>>>>>>>FTA
sony tv>>>>>>FTA
god channel>>FTA
sly arts 1>>>>FTA
true movies>>FTA
film 4>>>>>>>FTA
film 4 +1>>>>FTA
movies 24>>>FTA
movies 24+1>FTA
bbc news>>>FTA
sly news>>>>FTA
parliament>>FTA
the community chan>>>FTA
cbbc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FTA
cbeebs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FTA
tiny pop>>>>>>>>>>>>>FTA
all audio bbc itv etc >>> RADIO
qvc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FTA
price drop tv>>>>>>>>>FTA

THESE CHANNELS ARE THE WORKING PAID FOR CHANNELS

sly living it
sly 1
SLY 2
dave
alibi
comedy cen +1
universal+1
dmax
tcm
s sports 1,2,3.4
eurosport 2
f1
extreme sports
espn,,espn america..espn..classic
liverpool tv
motors tv
boxnation
eden
discovery chan
nat geo
nat geo+1
history
military history
crime and invest
bio
cartoonito
NICK JR 2
DISNEY CHAN
DISNEY CHAN+1
disney xd
xd+1
mtv
mtv base
mtv hits
mtv dance
mtv rocks
4 music
viva
vh1
kerrang
the box
kiss
smash hits
heat
magic

STILL A LONG WAY TO GO TO CALL IT A SERVICE THATS MY OPINION

Last edited:
mystarview are a bunch of robbing fookers who will take your money and not give you the service. They will make up fake members to come online and say thank you my box as been activated. So more members will resub. The Mods\Admin will make up fake accounts to flame members who moan or say something they dont like.

And ban you if you get close to the truth.s exactly how i got banned getting to close to the truth they are nothing but bullshitting bastards who will tell you anything to side track away from the truth .

All the posts telling the truth on Sv have been deleted & posts starting that they are connected stay up. :whistling:
Says alot about the admin. there :spinchair:

All the posts telling the truth on Sv have been deleted & posts starting that they are connected stay up. :whistling:
Says alot about the admin. there :spinchair:

Yep i seen that did you expect anything different from them, that is to ensure people reading will get the right impression and not the real story as to what is actually going on, tbh i dont think they are getting the numbers they thought they would.

all we can do is keeping telling these people .

Just had a nose on SV forum and theres a grand total of 18 users onlineROFL
Most of who are left are STILL on about subbing and re-subbing:no no:
They just do not learn, it took a while for me to see what was going on but i draw the line at throwing good money after bad, they,re all nuts must be on crack or something.........The money some have wasted could have gone towards another system that actually works, but they will not listen!!!!!!!

lemmings.jpg lemmings 2.jpg

Last edited:
here is a lovely reply to a person's question

re: 2x boxes paid subs long ago

unread postby stenovelli » 02 jan 2013, 19:40

jake wrote:first batch of activations have been done and are successful.....final batch to be sorted yet

any vip's not yet activated,,,,,request a refund from paypal...and use the new worldpay system when it goes live wed / thurs

come on then jake....whats your excuses??? Why isnt my box on paid for in september. All you get from you lot is bullshit. And no replies from emails.. You dont mind taking money of people though do you??

jakes reply to the question
i dont take money off anyone
your box will not come on
you paid in sept thru paypal
no chance this box is coming on
told members to get a refund someway ,somehow

Last edited:
hello nickybhoy what box are u using now
was on starview earlier winding them up who is gary1965

imo anyone on there in yellow is either Jake or Willo as with any chatbox admin and mods have the ability to change names at will ;)

imo anyone on there in yellow is either Jake or Willo as with any chatbox admin and mods have the ability to change names at will ;)

jake, willwo, are pitts my friends robbing people right, left and centre, stay well clear as for garry1965 he's their goon, bootlicker, brown nose, hypercrit.

aye big time new members that there stringing along poor sods cant even pm them to come and find out the truth as still banned

Back