starview website gone ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
website being rejigged they said last week.

it loaded and 1086 users online this prob why

Last edited:
I have just been told that people how have paid there vip subs will lose there money.But if u buy a new SV box it will be back on cost £95

and who are you going to believe the many angry sv owners or starview themselves?

will they throw in a free mug with your picture on it also?

But if u buy a new SV box it will be back on cost £95

If they come in here trying to sell anything else this part of the forum will be closed and the retards banned. I have only left it open to let members say what they think about them.

I am very angry with them, I paid over 2 and a half months ago. Kept on listening to their crap as I was in a hopeless position where I couldnt do anything. Now their website has been switched off!! :mad:

can you put in a pay pal claim in,read back as it has been posted.

blimey hiteck banning the retards:eyes:and named and shamed also:beg::butkiss:

Its been over 45days you can not put in a claim after this peroid. I think they were buying time with their lies!

website been uder attack also fake website up mystarview.co.uk beware

why would anyone be attacking the website ... that would make no sense at all to do that, to me mystarview are a joke anyway, looks like its a breakaway group lol now we know its going tits up they cant even keep there own people together.

Last edited:
no one needs to attack you sorry ________.you have done it to yourself.crawl into the hole you came from.

Isn't it amazing (well it is to me anyway) how people like you and I get all heated up over people being ripped off, and it is not even in our country. I think what gets me going is the audacity of these dudes, then the stringing along of other folks until it is past their paypal resolution date.

Isn't it amazing (well it is to me anyway) how people like you and I get all heated up over people being ripped off, and it is not even in our country. I think what gets me going is the audacity of these dudes, then the stringing along of other folks until it is past their paypal resolution date.

exactly.scum like this can really get my blood boiling.sorry about the b word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back