starview website gone ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes T.. the funny thing is SV charge(and are still charging..haha) and KV dont charge.. so why the hell would you even consider SV...?

Think you have yourself mixed up there snedz a KV box is cable only and not Sat box, now you should know this as you have one yourself seeing as you put a claim in against starview yourself to pay pal for a refund, or have you forgot, here i will rekindle your memory for you.lol

yeah m8 put a claim in that was just b4 kiddy and co took over and started the subs , now i see that boxes will be bck on and be running smooth again , can tell u that activations have been added just now testing stage

box back on

yeah m8 put a claim in that was just b4 kiddy and co took over and started the subs , now i see that boxes will be bck on and be running smooth again , can tell u that activations have been added just now testing stage

box back on now, normal service resumed. nice one snedz

funny that snedz that's what we were told 10 days ago ??

I did doubt they would be back on down to the time frame it was taking.But low and behold im back on.Nice one!.

yes im back on .must admit i didnt think it would come back on . I just rebooted the internet and rebooted the box and all back up and running.

My box was blocked but now up and running again in Liverpool.Lets hope all activations are sorted now and the website returns!!:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back