starview website gone ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
live and learn i guess, get your self sat open box (linux) , its the best thing i ever done.. just do your home work and away you go.

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
thats what it says when you try to log on, yes hands up i have a sv7 ornament:damn:

Just put in paypal claim, wont be buying any more ornaments, i'm sick as a parrot:no no:

can anybody recomend anything better that sv .somthing i am not going to get ripped off with and that works properly

websiite has been under attack had this probelm when it first started if u remember ? 1208 guests onsite says it aw when i got onto site anyways chins serivce wll be back in 48hrs

kv sat side , starview the choice is yours

Think you have yourself mixed up there snedz a KV box is cable only and not Sat box, now you should know this as you have one yourself seeing as you put a claim in against starview yourself to pay pal for a refund, or have you forgot, here i will rekindle your memory for you.lol

Originally Posted by snedz1967 View Post
waste a time get rid and get a kaview a780 or sat i put a claim in pay pal to mycablebox where i got sv7 to get my money back only bought box 24days ago so hope to get a refund maybe others should do the same if u have purchased in last 45 days any longer than 45 and u cant claim?

DM500 TOPBOXES WITH 12MONTH SUB 145 SEEMS BETTER PTIN OR 140 FOR KVIEW ?

sent ma details got a response no payin 25 or 45 pounds to get box on poor service thik sv will go bust relly poor

can anybody recomend anything better that sv .somthing i am not going to get ripped off with and that works properly
Kryptview A780... you have the BB and live feed already..buy your box about 135 ish all in.. plus my mate null modem cable..(long story..!! ) NO SUBS...and yes its caps lock as i am shouting it out NO SUBS... WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR..!!

should of told us the truth instead of bullshitting their way through it for months

Kryptview A780... you have the BB and live feed already..buy your box about 135 ish all in.. plus my mate null modem cable..(long story..!! ) NO SUBS...and yes its caps lock as i am shouting it out NO SUBS... WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR..!!

no subs but i bet it glitches during a footy game

It has its moments tony and i wont lie to you but then its free and it dont glitch continiously.. it may do it only twice in a whole day, sometimes more but you get exactly what you pay for and everyone with a KV knows the score. watching box nation at the moment and not a glitch in sight..! But when it glitches with peppa pig on then i am glad as my daughter buggers off into her room to watch tracy beaker and i get the TV back..haha but its worth it..! If the lfc in your name is for liverpool football club ... i am watching LFC TV Man city v liverpool U21's... now that may tempt you..!! But seriously i cant complain money well spent on box..and saved an absolute fortune..!! Dream on Branston media..!

just been on to paypal to registar complaint ,just made payment with no service coming the other way
i do not know if anything will happen but i suggest everybody who has been ripped of by these
should do the same

no subs but i bet it glitches during a footy game[/QUOTE]

mines been on since sunday 2 or 3 glitches a couple of secs a time not worth cryin about at all

websiite has been under attack had this probelm when it first started if u remember ? 1208 guests onsite says it aw when i got onto site anyways chins serivce wll be back in 48hrs

do you really believe what you are saying how long before the web site is back 24 or 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back