Starview yet another rip off of their customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
factory reset box load smgo221 software auto search all channels should load up if not use channel dump sdp for your area
channel should show full signal not no signal .waiting for further update boxes will work all subs will be honoured to their full
not long now

what about the blocked boxes that have been :whistling: blocked by vermin will they be honored as well, less than an hour left for monday, better work faster lol

yep snedz in disguise lol

What did they post before the website is down so we can get boxes fixed, the forum came back up and boxes where still off now the forum is back down and the boxes are still off.

This guy defo needs a banning from here nothing but a bull 3hitt3r

Last edited:
the problem was in the software who do you think put it there they have had the boys runing rings
i suppose it was the boggie man or mybe it was starview themselfslol
things are almost sorted it will happen boxes will work:singrain:

the problem was in the software who do you think put it there they have had the boys runing rings

If your puppet-masters need a hand extracting the box key from a subbed box, drop me a line.

The only people that have access to the source code is Starview, so you are not that clever are you, and vermin cannot change that without that, and i would doubt very much if they handed it over to them, try looking closer to home like the supplier, they can write anything they like in the updated software code and it will appear on the screen, so if they want Starview are 3si8 to appear they just remove the# from the code and that will appear on the screen.

your not trying to pull the wool over my eyes now are you lol you may fool the untrained on here, or people that dont know how source code work, wise up snedz. :whistling:

they had slight tec hitch at last moment
site will return

people said it was never coming back site was brought back to show things are happening
waiting for further update

they will keep on trying till it works for all activations
when i say we i mean us members i am not mod
im not sneds

not out to fool anybody we only want our boxes to work and yes they have hade a bad time of it but they will pull throw you more than me when it comes to these systems boxt i aint taken that away from you
you know its come from somewhere and yes it has taken to long to sort but the important thing is it gets sorted
im just tring to be a frend at a time when the shit is hiting the fan as in life you know ho your frends are when the shit hits the fan

well dont come on spouting things you know nothing about best to stick to the facts, there is always someone smarter than us all dont forget that, but dont try to kid a kidder saying vermin put the code on to the boxes that is impossible withiut the source code, same way the boxes dont have a talk back feature like vermins own boxes do and they can be updated by them automatically, but 3rd party boxes cannot.

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

thanx ospreynchick for keeping me informed mate

Stevie change the record m8 your starting to sound like him now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back