Starview yet another rip off of their customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot for the life of me understand why this forums moderating team are tolerating the antics of ospreynchick.

If you see a post that's offensive use the report button and don't be worrying yourself about his comments, If he wasn't acting on behalf of the SV team they would have said something by now as both have been in and seen what he has had to say, there silence alone speaks volumes.

People can make there own minds up and if SV want ospraynchick to be there voice then so be it, it will only run for a short amount of time then we will put an end to it.

Thankyou for the prompt response HiTeck but I would ask you again to re-read my post.
The person in question has contributed nothing and provided no evidence of inside knowledge other than random guesswork, dates which have all passed without anything happening and blatant untruths.

The hopes and concerns of SV customers interested in these threads, have been constantly dashed by the comments made by that individual as every single deadline has passed without anything happening.
In my opinion, the moderation team have been more than tolerant of this person, but enough should now be enough.
I cannot see a single post by him/her that has confirmed anything of any value to anybody here regarding the SV saga.

It's obviously your call but I would personally like to see an end to that individuals participation in this forum and I know I'm not on my own in thinking this.

I understand completely and he has had a fair chance to get his side across and now after the warning he was given that if his associate snedz (fellow mod) was to make another account on here after being banned his account would be held responsible.
As his friend has just signed in under another user's name jake1967, he has kindly got Ospaynchick a months ban.

Further attempted registration will result in the lot of them being banned permanently.

If SV have given him one of their Mickey Mouse watches for :butkiss: then we won't see him till next year when he tells us activations will be completed yesterday, after tomorrow when :its friday: then within 4 days on Tue the new SV Monday lol

Guys just been reading some interesting news on Sv site they have now changed from Paypal which is a secure way of payment and a way to get your money back if things go wrong, they are now going to use WorldPay which you can pay but if you dont get any service you are well and truly up the creek without a paddle, its the person you pay is responsible for your refund "NOT" world pay, so pay away and not get service this time you "WONT" get your money back, i have take a snippet from WorldPay website for you to read.

How do I cancel my order and get a refund?

Please contact the store from which you made the purchase. The store is responsible at all times for any queries relating to the payment and fulfilment of your order. Their contact details should be displayed on their website, the store purchase receipt and on the transaction confirmation email.

WorldPay only provide stores with the ability to accept card payments securely over the internet. We do not handle the goods and we are not authorised to cancel orders or give refunds.

Please note - if you want to cancel a Recurring Payments (FuturePay) agreement, you can either get the store to cancel it, or cancel it yourself online using our Shopper Management System (SMS). To cancel it yourself please follow the instructions below:

Login to the Shopper Management System at:
Code:
http://www.worldpay.com/shopper/admin
The Shopper Management System home page displays a summary statement of your latest Recurring Payments (FuturePay) agreement. Under customer Recurring Payments (FuturePay) agreements (near the bottom of the page) you will see a Change Details button. Click on it.
Note: If you have more than one Agreement, click on the Change Details button corresponding to the agreement you want to cancel.
This takes you to the Recurring Payments (FuturePay) Agreement Details page. Click on the Cancel button.
Note: If the agreement has already been cancelled, this button is no longer displayed.
You are asked to confirm the cancellation.
Check that you have selected the correct Agreement (if you have more than one) before clicking Yes.

I've been unable to contact the store what should I do now?

The online store is responsible at all times for any queries relating to the payment and fulfilment of your order.

Unfortunately, if you have been unable to contact the online store you have purchased from, we can only recommend that you contact your card issuer to raise a dispute and/or approach the relevant consumer rights organisation for your region for further advice.

WorldPay only provide online stores with the ability to accept card payments securely over the internet. We do not hold information about the goods/services you have ordered or their delivery status, and are not able to cancel your order or provide you with a refund.

Last edited:
I wonder why that could be BoxT??? lol give it about 6 months before there is war around here again, maybe shorter if they don't honour the current batch of subscriptions awaiting activation.

BoxT, your concerns about Worldpay are justified however the same applies with Paypal.
Paypal will only refund your transaction PROVIDING there is sufficient funds within the sellers account.
Believe me, after the disgraceful service we've all just had and are currently receiving from Starview, I am the very last one to praise them but had Starview emptied their Paypal account, none of us including me, would have received a penny because Paypal will not pay out of their own pocket.................ever.
Paypal will shaft anyone for a penny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back