Starview yet another rip off of their customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
ospreynchick as it is clear the website aint coming back on on monday as promised all us doubters didn't see that one coming would you care to let us all know what the announcement was going to be ??????

what ever the boys have to do im sure they will it is obviously important for it to be sorted like yesterday
they will do it i have every faith they will :rock on:

If that were true how come there has been no reported paid re-activation since expiry in July? Are they waiting everyone to re-sub & then activate all on the same date? :eyebrow:

thats for them to say i dont know yet but its a bit obvious dont you think:bye:

Sure have you not be speaking on their behalf for the last two weeks nearly telling everyone what is happening now you tell us that is for them to say, you full of 3h1t m8 thats for sure.

what ever the boys have to do im sure they will it is obviously important for it to be sorted like yesterday
they will do it i have every faith they will :rock on:

love the way you avoid answering questions 2 or 3 asked and you change topic without a reply well done

there has been activation since july but just small numbers but ther was some i think thats partly to do with why it taken so long to fix as small numbers where activating but i could be wrong but there deffently has been a small number of activations

well from any forum i have been on i have not seen any but complaints so the ones supposedly that have worked must be martians or vermin staff lol

Yes but at the moment they are not saying anything well I have patients too many tv repeats anyway. Who ever said video killed the radio star? :band2:

I cannot for the life of me understand why this forums moderating team are tolerating the antics of ospreynchick.

That individual has contributed nothing of any value, what-so-ever, in this whole fiasco. Ospreynchick hasn't confirmed not one iota of evidence to prove he/she has any inside information at all and has constantly lied and randomly guessed at what may happen next. None of which have come true.
I've already posted this but will say it again, ospreynchick is part of the whole problem. He/she has falsely built up peoples expectations and at every single turn, has totally failed to deliver anything at all, which has compounded many peoples concerns regarding this issue.

The time came weeks ago when we all realised, we can only wait and hope for service to return and nothing has changed regarding this.
Ospreynchick should be silenced by the moderating team now so that we don't have to constantly read his/hers inane drivel and lies.

Narpy.

I cannot for the life of me understand why this forums moderating team are tolerating the antics of ospreynchick.

That individual has contributed nothing of any value, what-so-ever, in this whole fiasco. Ospreynchick hasn't confirmed not one iota of evidence to prove he/she has any inside information at all and has constantly lied and randomly guessed at what may happen next. None of which have come true.
I've already posted this but will say it again, ospreynchick is part of the whole problem. He/she has falsely built up peoples expectations and at every single turn, has totally failed to deliver anything at all, which has compounded many peoples concerns regarding this issue.

The time came weeks ago when we all realised, we can only wait and hope for service to return and nothing has changed regarding this.
Ospreynchick should be silenced by the moderating team now so that we don't have to constantly read his/hers inane drivel and lies.

Narpy.

+1 m8 banned would be my choice !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back