1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Test Nline

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by Nish89, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Nish89

Nish89 Registered

Hi, I have purchased a Cline ans some channels are freezing mostly Comedy Central and plus 1 channels, so i want to test a 24 hour line. Also the provider gave me to clines, do I put them both on the .cfg file or just one? Thanks.

2. lancable

lancable T K Veteran

put both lines in cccam.cfg

3. Nish89

Nish89 Registered

Thanks, where can I get a 24 hour test Nline?

4. Baz83

Baz83 Registered

Looking a sample nline to try as cline is scrambling want to pin point the problem before I buy another line

5. CMThomp

CMThomp Registered

Looking for an NLine for multi room ZGemma H2.S. I'm with Talk Talk. 24 Hour test a must. No re-sellers.

6. Baz83

Baz83 Registered

Can someone please help me with a good line N and or C or if there is betyer then please advise me no resellers as line I have its terrible reliable source only and need 24 hour test line for peace of mind?? Thanks