The Latest And Easiest Wii Softmod Yet - letterbomb included (Jan 2012)

Anywhere in the first post that there is links or the download icon, it links you to TechKings own downloads page, not to Megaupload?? mind you, you are not the first to say this, I will have a Mod or admin look at it to see if something is hinky.
wheelo when i checked this the other week it took me direct to the TK download and NOT to megaload so its ok for me! I managed to download it direct to my pc and open. I checked again because someone else mentioned it. Could be set up that you need a min post count to open certain files! But only Admin will know how they set up the forum for something like this since the like of fileshare sites went down

I imagine you are right linny, it is about joining, waiting for your name to go blue, and possibly making a post or two.
but for what you are getting, this is a price that I would be willing to pay to get my Wii softmodded with the latest IOS's.

Just a reminder to members in here who are posting thanks or other non constructive posts to gain downloading rights,

these type of posts are deleted, so read forum rules and really if you have nothing constructive to post try introducing yourself here as a first post as already suggested by site admin and use Thanks/like button beneath posts.

Hello I softmoded my Wii a few months ago 4.3 with bannerbomb it all works fine untill now when I tried to play a game and it wont play ,I put the DVD in my Wii and it starts to load a green light flashes like it should do but it goes back to the Wii menu the game is Boom Sreet is there anything I need to do or add to my Wii hope you can help cheers take care

Am I reading right, it worked perfectly up til now?? you are still using discs, not an external hard drive?? will an original disc work or will no disc work??
if no disc will work, the odds are that there is a problem with the laser in the Wii, have you tried a cleaner disc, to cleans the lens?
What program are you using to load discs to play them?
there are probably a lot more questions that I should ask, but I will start with them, the more info you can give, the better.

Roy is priiloader installed on the wii,if so what settings are enabled,usualy if it is just disabling 1 or 2 of them solves the issue you are describing

Thanks guys for your reply what I mean is I got this Wii that I upgraded to 4.3 all works fine with normal discs and dowloaded discs and it works with USB stick as well, I use Neogamma to load these downloaded games ,what I want to say is when I softmoded this Wii with letterrbombe I had to add a mod pack and a Cios pack with it ,but in the softmode program I used to softmode my Wii the mod pack and the Cios pack dont work in there anymore for some reason , I will need a new program for softmodeing if I softmode another Wii ,but down to this game that wont play its called Boom Street I put the disc into the Wii and go to neogamma and it starts to load but a geen light flashes like it should for all games then it goes back to the Wii menu and dont load,what do you think I need to do softmode the Wii again or what i really dont get it I have downloade this game twice now and they are both the same ,is there a new softmode out that would solve my problem hope you guys can help cheers take care Roy.

Thanks for your reply could you please explain what I should do because I am really not sure what is what hope you will help just a little more thanks take care

Thanks again for your help but please should I re softmode my Wii again I know you are helping but please tell my what to do cheers guys take care

Please help guys as I have only done this once I have downloaded the link in the first post but not sure what to do with it hope you can help cheers

Ahh come on guys I am so near yet so far LOL,I got the letterbombe on my Wii from the first time I softmoded it and the Homebrew channel and the USB loader , please explain do I need to softmode my Wii again do I remove all from my SD card ,I am stuck please help cheers take care hope you will Roy.

Roysrolls...you really should start at the beginning of the thread for all the details and instructions. 4 Sequential posts in a row is unnecessary.

Roy we can only help you when we are here, I personally told you to follow the instructions at the start of this thread, so did sinno, without knowing exactly what is wrong with your set up, just follow the instructions it won't do any harm and it will get you to where you need to be

ANY CLEARER????

thanks wheelo what I need to do is upgrade my Wii because it wont play a game and I cant see anything in there that lets me upgrade I have never done this before and dont want to brick my Wii sorry if I am being a pain its I just dont know how to upgrade to play this game sorry again take care roy.

Back