The starview up and running Thread

gazza58

:happy::happy:sv7 back up and running. paid subs on sat nite ,tried it just now, all channels present and correct.

Will leave this one up for folk to give feedback after taking the subscription, all other similar threads will be closed.

starview sub

purchased sub from site with not any problem what so ever, quality and speed of service was second to none,would advise this to solve any problems with service.Thank you very much for advise and service, cheers guys.

Good to hear you both had such good and prompt service, sure beats the hell out of bitching about th e service provided. Hope all stays well for you guys

just paid for starview subs ,no problems getting it back on within a day,got problems with some channels scrambled and some a
bit glitchy,worked fine before even though useing a splitter and homeplugs tryed all the usual fixes

Don't know much about these anymore, but if they were working before, sounds like a bit of a problem with the server and yourself or else it could just be a problem for today, and hopefully tomorrow will be better

paid for my starview sub on tuesday evening everything thing is perfect no probs wots so ever with the channels not one sticking.

starviewsub support

thanks STARKING and the team for all your help with this prob. the box is now back on and working fine. now have new classes lol MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL

thank you starview

pm starking payed subs back on now (took 24 hrs ) thank you everybody for help

have you tryed to pm starking? send him your email & your box number with your payment id number.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Last edited:
have you tryed to pm starking? send him your email & your box number with your payment id number.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

i did messgae him but without the payment id bit, he said that it sometimes does take a extra day, he been a massive help as i spent ages trying to find out how to pay for it

do not trust starvew they are just cowboys get a blade 7000 conbo good back up and you can get a server from the internet

Doing A great job starking, have done 2 boxes just lately both on within 15 hours spot on matey thanks to all the team.

Back