think tuner issue

Lez

using wooshbuild on vm last nite every thing ok come to put tv on and nothing so i checked tuner and nothing showing in there no signel i`ve checked all cables rebooted every thing no stuck

using wooshbuild on vm last nite every thing ok come to put tv on and nothing so i checked tuner and nothing showing in there no signel i`ve checked all cables rebooted every thing no stuck

In tuner config, do you have the dvb/c tuner available? Or are you saying there's no tuners showing

menu> setup> service searching> autoboquetsmaker> scan> once complete press fav on the remote and goto sky sports

no i`m saying in where it shows signel there is no signel the bar there but nothing in it if that makes sence

tryed the menu>setup>service search>autoboquetsmaker>scan nothing no channels nothing as signel is not there the bar that shows signel there but on 0%

abm scan ? now i`m lost

Last edited by a moderator:
tryed the menu>setup>service search>autoboquetsmaker>scan nothing no channels nothing as signel is not there the bar that shows signel there but on 0%

In abm> providers> virgin uk to yes>add your net id and then save, now exit and scan

found my network id its 00018 but no idea what abm is or where it is on box sorry

yes i`m paying for vm as i just put there box back on and all fine and bill upto date so its not cut off

Last edited by a moderator:
have you got the vm cable in the correct socket in the back of the zgemma? - using an F connector?

must have as he had vm services last night, don't use wooshbuild......is that box for sat as well. If so disable the sat tuner if not using the sat side, if you have your correct net id and your adding it into the abm then it should scan. I'm lost as to how you cant find abm

must have as he had vm services last night, don't use wooshbuild......is that box for sat as well. If so disable the sat tuner if not using the sat side, if you have your correct net id and your adding it into the abm then it should scan. I'm lost as to how you cant find abm

he found it and did a scan as mentioned in post #9

this is why I asked if he'd unplugged the cable, zero signal means somethings not plugged in, maybe a duff splitter involved somewhere as well

he found it and did a scan as mentioned in post #9

this is why I asked if he'd unplugged the cable, zero signal means somethings not plugged in, maybe a duff splitter involved somewhere as well

this is post 10 "abm scan ? now i`m lost", my thoughts were that he hasn't done as I said, although wooshbuild could be a different setup to mines

I think the abrv 'ABM' confused him ;)

that said, I don't think he's actually done a scan since inputting his netid, wich raises another question...how did he watch tv last night with no netid set?

Back