Time to throw your boxes away

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRUK2012

It was all a hoax. Nothing personal, we felt like we needed more money then we had actually received.
And again, it's nothing personal.
Starview 8 anyone?...

is it? if you had a sv1 you needed an upgrade,at least the service was there,bought a sv2,then needed another 3,4,5, combo...6,7, euroview2?
at least you should have bought this as its a better box.
HTML:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AyVh1_vWYQ

Cactikid i do agree with what you say its a joke the hole carry on is beyond a joke i am a person who bought most of the crap especially euroview now got sat but i feel sorry for the people who paid money and i dont think they will ever be activited youtube was dead on lol.

Got to feel sorry for all the guys that paid for their subs and never got them , but I have a euroview paid £145 for it got 6 months no trouble then my expiry date changed to June 2103 result, so for £145 I think I have had quite a good deal as have had sports which I want almost every day so if it goes belly I think Iam quids in to be honest

I think for 145 pounds you got done i have had it for 5 months its crap it should never been sold the software is rubbish you only get two sports channels hd , and two or three other if you looked on foram people where shouting for new softwfare you can only change channels one way please come into the modern world

I think for 145 pounds you got done i have had it for 5 months its crap it should never been sold the software is rubbish you only get two sports channels hd , and two or three other if you looked on foram people where shouting for new softwfare you can only change channels one way please come into the modern world

Oh Iam in the modern world all right but I ain't crying like you , mind you your from fife enough said you lot are tighter than a photo finish £145 get over it

i have got over it.£145 is peanuts to me.pm your address ,i will send you the euroview to you,you will see hd in double,2 channels,that is all you will get on it.good luck.

People still banging on about Starview?

No you wont get your money back, No you wont get the service you were hoping for, move on and put starview in the past - only way to make sure people dont fall foul of their tricks is to not buy the product. Simple, no income means they will end up going bust.

It was all a hoax. Nothing personal, we felt like we needed more money then we had actually received.
And again, it's nothing personal.
Starview 8 anyone?...

You are talking bull mate for sure

my Starview was under attack
dont listen to stories as that all they are .
you will be updated as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back