Update on E2iPlayer

Can anyone help with the watch wrestling add on for this? It's coming up with no items to display for all of the latest shows and it's mainly what I use e2i player for.

I'm aware of the developer making it private because of abuse he's received from a small number of users. He seemed to take great pleasure in telling me the problem I was having was fixed in the private version even though I had been respectful and expressed how appreciative I was of what he's done.

Some won't work due to already been discussed but what does work enjoy if your a wrestling fan subscribe to wwe network £10 a month but samsam may change his mind but doubt it

Some won't work due to already been discussed but what does work enjoy if your a wrestling fan subscribe to wwe network £10 a month but samsam may change his mind but doubt it

I have WWE network as well but the weekly shows aren't on there until about a month after. If it was the next day I'd probably stick to that. Thanks for the replies, guess I'll have to find another option

I have WWE network as well but the weekly shows aren't on there until about a month after. If it was the next day I'd probably stick to that. Thanks for the replies, guess I'll have to find another option
I'm also missing watching RAW on Watch Wrestling! The last few weeks I've just recorded it though. Not as good as WW though, as its not in HD & there's loads of adverts to skip through! Need a solution for the PPV's now though

I'm also missing watching RAW on Watch Wrestling! The last few weeks I've just recorded it though. Not as good as WW though, as its not in HD & there's loads of adverts to skip through! Need a solution for the PPV's now though

I still use the network for PPV's, as a wrestling fan it's well worth getting even if you just get a free trial every month. I took for granted being able to watch Raw and Smackdown every week so easily, hope it just ends up working again by some miracle. I'm going to have to record it every week, but as you mentioned there's the ads and I'm recording from IPTV so there's the chance it would just freeze during recording

I thought this plugin had been dead a while , but today I changed from openvix to whooshbuild and its working ok although
it cant be updated . Is updating possible

it didn't stopped working, just not being updated so when any repository links stop working samsam wont be fixing it, the others that are still working are as good as they always were

He also takes great pleasure in letting people know that certain problems are fixed in the private version but not the public one. I don't get the logic on taking it out on everyone else just because a few people gave him abuse ....but whatever.

He also takes great pleasure in letting people know that certain problems are fixed in the private version but not the public one. I don't get the logic on taking it out on everyone else just because a few people gave him abuse ....but whatever.
It wasn't just a few mate but if you think logically yeah we are all appriciate what he's done but those people who gave abuse would still benifit as the updates go to every box that has the plugin so the abusers would still benifit

He doesn't want the abusers to use it so has to make it private so he can control who has it, there is no other way, he does it in his own time for free but people still expect to get updates and, like you, feel hard done by when they can't get updates, it's entirely up to him who he shares his hard work with and I don't blame him for doing so.

People should thank him for what we've had for the past years rather than moan and winge about the fact it's gone private.

He doesn't want the abusers to use it so has to make it private so he can control who has it, there is no other way, he does it in his own time for free but people still expect to get updates and, like you, feel hard done by when they can't get updates, it's entirely up to him who he shares his hard work with and I don't blame him for doing so.

People should thank him for what we've had for the past years rather than moan and winge about the fact it's gone private.
110% agree mate

My problem is specifically him rubbing it in that certain things are fixed on the private version.......I completely understand his reasoning behind making it private and he is entitled to do whatever he wants with his own work.......but he clearly takes pleasure in telling people that the private version is good and we can't have it. That would make sense if it was directed specifically at those who gave him abuse but it's not.....

My problem is specifically him rubbing it in that certain things are fixed on the private version.......I completely understand his reasoning behind making it private and he is entitled to do whatever he wants with his own work.......but he clearly takes pleasure in telling people that the private version is good and we can't have it. That would make sense if it was directed specifically at those who gave him abuse but it's not.....

Get over it & move on life is too short :)

Do I do a complete software update or am I looking specifically for an E2iPlayer update
If doing a software update then backup your box first as it sometimes causes issues, if you just want to update e2iplayer then you can Menu -> Setup -> Software Management -> Advanced -> IPK Manager -> enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer

Back