Update on E2iPlayer

Your holiday wasn't for slagging me off.
Feel free!! Just don't swear, Google ads penalise us.

Public version of E2i Player still works great for me after all this bravado. In fact I also have a paid IPTV provider which I use for Sly etc on my box, but when it comes to streaming their back catalogue of movies and on demand series it still doesn't come close to E2i for quality and choice.

Sucks what happened, but I can't dislike someone for pulling something I never paid for in the first place (that still works considerably well). I've still got a mountain of DVDs in my loft and as of yet I still haven't had to bring any back down. We're all far too spoilt these days.

As Arnie would say... "Stop Whining!"

Public version of E2i Player still works great for me after all this bravado. In fact I also have a paid IPTV provider which I use for Sly etc on my box, but when it comes to streaming their back catalogue of movies and on demand series it still doesn't come close to E2i for quality and choice.

Sucks what happened, but I can't dislike someone for pulling something I never paid for in the first place (that still works considerably well). I've still got a mountain of DVDs in my loft and as of yet I still haven't had to bring any back down. We're all far too spoilt these days.

As Arnie would say... "Stop Whining!"
It works great for me too to be fair, it's literally just the wrestling one that I relied on heavily. It was incredibly convenient to use to watch it the next day, if it wasn't for that going down then I probably wouldn't of even noticed there was a problem.

It works great for me too to be fair, it's literally just the wrestling one that I relied on heavily. It was incredibly convenient to use to watch it the next day, if it wasn't for that going down then I probably wouldn't of even noticed there was a problem.

Yes me too.
I tried changing the URL in the host file but it crashed after. Clearly more to it than just a standard URL change on this occasion.
Out of my depth

Yes me too.
I tried changing the URL in the host file but it crashed after. Clearly more to it than just a standard URL change on this occasion.
Out of my depth
I tried the same and I have no idea what I'm doing. Next best thing I've found is just searching for the exact date the next day on the dailymotion add on. Quality isn't HD but it's the most convenient option

If anyone can fix the watch wrestling host I would greatly appreciate it, it's got something to do with getting the video links for shows after the 12th February.

Last edited:
I was wondering if there is anyone who knows how to add a website address to be watched from iptv player as the address for wrestling needs changing within the e2i player or would it be best to contact samsam which i dont really want to bother him as he has had a tough time recently. As mentioned above i tried to add myself but this just crashed the app and had to reload.
Any one got an answer please let me know.

sorry it for the site watchwrestling.la instead of watchwrestling.ac . As i have not fully understood python yet it maybe a bit further away than i thought . I tried changing a file with text editor that had the URL address listed as .ac but obviously not that simple- also tried adding as a iptv channel neither obviously worked as there is more for me to learn. As there is no web browser plugin i have been using the website and streaming from laptop to tv for now. would just like it all in one place. Thanks for reply.

Hi Everyone i'm a bit late to these posts but i've been wondering why the E2i wasn't working properly as I regularly use to watch the wrestling and many a tv show, so I find that people are being so abusive to the people who created it. Will we get this back as it is one of the best on enigma and anything we can do to get it back please let me know. A message to SAMSAMSAM thanx for the hard work and effort you put into E2i and hope you allow us to use once again, as a Carer of a disabled child it was and is a link to programs we would otherwise not be able to watch...so thanx again!!!! heres hoping

looking for a kind of yes no answer on this. i dont know enough about all this stuff and after page after page it becomes confusing jargon. im the kinda person if somethings working i just leave it. so the e2i player thingy doesnt really work now. i used it constantly. so some guy this thing work. he was getting crap of people and now hes went well am not doing it anymore would this be correct. if so is there some other thing you can use thanks. ps if folk were giving him crap then they are dicks

looking for a kind of yes no answer on this. i dont know enough about all this stuff and after page after page it becomes confusing jargon. im the kinda person if somethings working i just leave it. so the e2i player thingy doesnt really work now. i used it constantly. so some guy this thing work. he was getting crap of people and now hes went well am not doing it anymore would this be correct. if so is there some other thing you can use thanks. ps if folk were giving him crap then they are dicks
That is correct mate but still can update it through software manager some of the usual apps work whilst others won't

Back