USB Cam Importer Missing

what have you flashed to the box?
does your line begin with C: N: or CWS = don't post lines here! - just the prefix

is it for cable or sat or both?
It is CWS and i had to reflash it to latest wooshbuild. Apologies but not great with tech so don’t know much more than that

you'll need to download and install the softcam feed from resources at the top of this page first
Then you'll need to copy/paste your line into newcamd.list which is in the usr/keys folder
then restart the mgcamd softcam in softcam manager/panel

you'll need to download and install the softcam feed from resources at the top of this page first
Then you'll need to copy/paste your line into newcamd.list which is in the usr/keys folder
then restart the mgcamd softcam in softcam manager/panel
Yeah I tried this but there is no newcamd.list there. I tried copying in to a notepad, saving as newcamd.list and then dropping in but not working. Also tried dragging that notepad on to usb and using usb cam importer but also not working

Yeah I tried this but there is no newcamd.list there. I tried copying in to a notepad, saving as newcamd.list and then dropping in but not working. Also tried dragging that notepad on to usb and using usb cam importer but also not working

This often happens if it has the wrong extension like:
newcamd.list .txt
newcamdlist .txt and another hundred variations i've seen over the years.
Download this blank one, drag it into usr/keys folder (UNZIP IT FIRST)
when it's in there, right cllick it, choose view/edit
paste your line in and close it, then restart mgcamd softcam:

Attachments

• newcamd.rar
    76 bytes · Views: 13
This often happens if it has the wrong extension like:
newcamd.list .txt
newcamdlist .txt and another hundred variations i've seen over the years.
Download this blank one, drag it into usr/keys folder (UNZIP IT FIRST)
when it's in there, right cllick it, choose view/edit
paste your line in and close it, then restart mgcamd softcam:
Hi mate, done that and in soft cam panel all I have is Select Cam 1 and no cam or Oscam as options?

Hi mate, done that and in soft cam panel all I have is Select Cam 1 and no cam or Oscam as options?

Attachments

• 598379FA-8247-4E58-9090-A80A0C2F38AF.jpeg
    598379FA-8247-4E58-9090-A80A0C2F38AF.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 15
  • F47CFD0A-B3F6-4113-8724-52E513892D23.jpeg
    F47CFD0A-B3F6-4113-8724-52E513892D23.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
newcamd.list is 0 bytes, there's nothing in it
right click on it, choose view/edit and paste your CWS line in

Afterwards you need to install mgcamd coftcam and then restart it

Now showing that but still only Oscam option showing and CaM 1 only

Now showing that but still only Oscam option showing and CaM 1 only
Sorry didn’t see the bit about installing mgcamd how do I do that?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
press green, press green again, click softcams, scroll down to mgcamd1.38 or 1.45 and install
then when you go to softcam panel, scroll left/right until it appears, then click green

press green, press green again, click softcams, scroll down to mgcamd1.38 or 1.45 and install
then when you go to softcam panel, scroll left/right until it appears, then click green
After green and green that’s what I’m seeing mate?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
go to softcam panel and scroll across to see if other softcams are installed, if not:

press blue button and see if mgcamd is in there, if not:

download the softcam feed from Resources at the top of this page, instructions are there for installation

In terminal openwebif copy and paste

Code:
wget http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed -O - | /bin/sh

Hopefully this will remove any current cams. Reboot box then plugins green to download plugins then softcam install mgcamd. Now press red button see if you see softcam setup if you do on softcam press right till you see mgcamd and restart softcam.

Try the mg_cfg file from here https://www.techkings.org/attachments/mgcamd-configs-blank-rar.39668/
Sorry I’m confused massively here. Which one should I do and is anyone able to use teamviewer to help me as I really don’t know what to do and how

Back