V8 Golden-----onwards from the V8 PRO

just taken delivery of v8 golden,have all fta channels up and running,but need help putting my line in.
any help greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

just taken delivery of v8 golden,have all fta channels up and running,but need help putting my line in.
any help greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

I'm pretty sure you goto menu, when you see network settings, point your remote at the box and press 6666, client config should appear at the bottom, enter your details manually, nlines are for newcamd clines are in cccam cfg.
Then ok on apply and save, reboot and job done I think. If its the same as the v8 pro, I think this how I done it

ball ache this mate!! totally different layout,trying to input manually as i havnt got a spare usb to hand

---------- Post Merged at 03:51 PM ----------

all sorted,got it up and running.just channel list and favourites to sort now

---------- Post Merged at 04:14 PM ----------

anyone got a channel list i can download?

thanks

ball ache this mate!! totally different layout,trying to input manually as i havnt got a spare usb to hand

---------- Post Merged at 03:51 PM ----------

all sorted,got it up and running.just channel list and favourites to sort now

---------- Post Merged at 04:14 PM ----------

anyone got a channel list i can download?

thanks
Here for channel list: http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-...l-lists-april-may-june-2016-a.html#post508045

Wrong channel list !!!...doesn't work as this is a totally different box !!!

I made one for the V8 Pro but even tho they are both .bin files i am led to believe it doesn't work on this box.

Ah really? To be honest I put my channels in categories and that's good enough for me as far as going to the channels I want.but I guess a channel list would be a good thing for what I think is a great little box

Benjiofar , your list worked on my v8 golden , I know you set it up for Pro but it did work no bother .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V8 Golden supports all PowerVu, DRE and Bisskeys.
Reaper.

Hi Grim, I haven't got a clue about those formats and when I tried to search for info they seem to relate to different signals from satellites other than 28.2e - is that correct? would a motorised dish therefore be required to access those formats? if you can point me in the direction of what to read rather than just asking questions, I would be grateful, thanks

Benjiofar

You already send me the " categorised list " I think that's what's being referred to here . Perhaps it's something different and if so my mistake .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the file beni,it does work on the golden,not perfect but does sort some of the main channels to categories ie sport,movies,music.
and the rest can be added manually.so thanks again for the time and effort put in

Hi Reaper
How much for 10 x V8 Goldens?
I saw Your stock numbers in earlier post but I'm sure You will be ordering more in?
What would be My lead time?
Tony

Back