V8 Golden-----onwards from the V8 PRO

Hi Im interested in the V8 golden as Im new to this site could you pm me with some info on what it can & can,t do pls

reaper: im trying to update my golden with usb,when i click on usb upgrade and select all code
it keeps saying no file.ive checked the usb and the file is on there,any ideas pal?

v8 golden

HI I bought two v8 golden boxes with latest firmware and every time i do range search it dont pick up any channels on cable could this be another problem with the manufacturers side. Thanks

v8 golden

HI I bought two v8 golden boxes with latest firmware and every time i do range search it dont pick up any channels on cable could this be another problem with the manufacturers side. Thanks
HI REAPER can you help me on issue thanks

---------- Post Merged at 06:22 PM ----------

sorry I meant to say on this problem thanks

@Reaper How do I p.m you, new member here. I came across this site looking for a better version of my Openbox v8s, been looking into the v8 pro/golden, that's how I came across this site. Read through the v8 pro discussion and realised the golden is newer version.

But can't seem to find a way to p.m you, on your profile or on here.

I'm looking into either a v8 golden or super, would like to k ow the differences, I have a v8s ATM.

I could be wrong here but I think both these boxes support cable and sky. Better spec in those boxes as well though I think its the golden which is now most popular

According to reaper the super is just satalite/free view/free sat.

What I'm saying ting to know really is all the spec and support etc the same just without cable support.

I did post a thread about it, but for some reason wasn't put up?!

Conflicting information as the seller and another Chinese tradesmen have both said that there's no support for either CCCam or biss etc. Ordering the golden instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tested the original angel and then warned that it was no good for uk---another reason that we pushed the golden and super.
I still have a limited stock of golden/super and v7 available to members.
Reaper.

Last edited:
Please excuse the ignorance inherent in my query but what tangible difference would I experience if I were to change my current V8S set up with a spangly new V8 Golden (or even a V8 super)? I have followed the link to freesat above but it is all techy specs that I don't understand so if someone could say "oh well, you would gave this advantage or that improvement over your current set up" that would be very useful.

Thanks

Back