Vix 3.2.009 - Fast N' Loud - VERY FAST Backup build

Hi, sorry to be a pain but I can't get the nline to work.

I've edited the newcamd.list file to look like the format you stated and successfully FTPed back to the box but It's not loading any channels apart from FTA.
Also when I try and download a different softcam from the plugin menu I get an error message saying "perhaps you need to run 'opkg update'"

Please help guys

Ok, got this running fine in about 15 minutes! Only problem is, is that most of the epg is empty when scrolling through the channels. It shows listings for some channels but a lot are missing. Any ideas?

Ok, got this running fine in about 15 minutes! Only problem is, is that most of the epg is empty when scrolling through the channels. It shows listings for some channels but a lot are missing. Any ideas?

this build is set to update at 5am.
go to pluginsrun crossEPG force reload
or
menu
setup
system
epg
crossepg
force epg reload

---------- Post Merged at 07:01 AM ----------

I've edited the newcamd.list file to look like the format you stated and successfully FTPed back to the box but It's not loading any channels apart from FTA.
Also when I try and download a different softcam from the plugin menu I get an error message saying "perhaps you need to run 'opkg update'"

Please help guys

looks like your box has no internet. try a ethernet cable from router

Loaded this last night mate , Really fast and looks great with Kiddac`s Skin ...
Great work from everyone on here
Cheers
Jonnie.

you edit the newcamd.list file with your nline . then you restarted the cam. and did it start? can you post some pic's so we can see whats going on.

this build is set to update at 5am.
go to pluginsrun crossEPG force reload
or
menu
setup
sysho

tem
epg
crossepg
force epg reload

---------- Post Merged at 07:01 AM ----------

Please help guys

looks like your box has no internet. try a ethernet cable from router

Hi Thomas,

Tried that but each time I try Force reload it goes straight off the screen, the option won't load. Also tried the other way to force reload via cross epg but this is also the same

Tried all that mate then went to menu setup system epg crossepg download now, it then says starting downloader then it goes off the screen. Epg still not fully populating unfortunately

As soon as I work out how to post pictures to a thread I will lol

---------- Post Merged at 11:32 AM ----------

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 11:33 AM ----------

After loading data comes up it goes straight off

service seaching, manual scan.
then autobouquets maker, delete bouquets
then do a start scan.
then
menu,setup,system,epg,crossepg,download now
and
force csv import now
force epg reload

try this ....

View attachment 14239View attachment 14240View attachment 14241

Tried it all mate. It's the force epg reload and download now options that won't work. As soon as I press the ok button on both options it briefly says 'loading data' then goes off the screen within a second

I know its a lot of work but try to reflash the build. see if that fixes it. as its the same build as me and all is fine for me.

View attachment 14239View attachment 14240View attachment 14241

I know its a lot of work but try to reflash the build. see if that fixes it. as its the same build as me and all is fine for me.

Just turn the box off, re flash and set up again?

---------- Post Merged at 01:10 PM ----------

Just done a reflash and it's exactly the same. Looks like it just doesn't go with my box which is a shame as I like the look of it :(
I'll have to go back to sucmnsee skin

Back