Vix 3.2.009 - Fast N' Loud - VERY FAST Backup build

If you haven't given up completely rommers might be worth checking this......menu/system/epg/cross epg/opentv providers and make sure sly uk is ticked.

If you haven't given up completely rommers might be worth checking this......menu/system/epg/cross epg/opentv providers and make sure sly uk is ticked.
@ spanner123 i ticked sky uk on my box and it started downloading epg for me..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Tried all sorts too and no matter what crossepg will NOT download fails every time lol other than that it's a lovely build

---------- Post Merged at 05:15 PM ----------

I stand corrected I've cracked lol I do beg ur pardon lol spot on pal

Tried all sorts too and no matter what crossepg will NOT download fails every time lol other than that it's a lovely build

all working good for me. the build is set to update at 5am

Tried all sorts too and no matter what crossepg will NOT download fails every time lol other than that it's a lovely build ����

I stand corrected I've cracked itlol my fault I do beg ur pardon lol spot on pal
Really good skin this needs a few tweaks here and there but easy when you take your time

Tried all sorts too and no matter what crossepg will NOT download fails every time lol other than that it's a lovely build ����

I stand corrected I've cracked itlol my fault I do beg ur pardon lol spot on pal
Really good skin this needs a few tweaks here and there but easy when you take your time

Robinhood, did you have the same problem as me? If so how did you resolve it?

---------- Post Merged at 06:53 PM ----------

Spanner - Thanks ever so much this has sorted it! Very happy, thanks again all

All loaded and its very impressive, great work. Only part I am not too keen on, is the new Blue HD2 skin has 'beta build' or something always visible bottom right of the screen? Can I get rid of that? Cheers

All loaded and its very impressive, great work. Only part I am not too keen on, is the new Blue HD2 skin has 'beta build' or something always visible bottom right of the screen? Can I get rid of that? Cheers
seen that too looking but still not figured out how to remove it as its in the files somewhere lol

---------- Post Merged at 10:37 PM ----------

Robinhood, did you have the same problem as me? If so how did you resolve it?

---------- Post Merged at 06:53 PM ----------

Spanner - Thanks ever so much this has sorted it! Very happy, thanks again all
yes I hadn't selected 28.2 lol knew I was doing something stupid lol

Almost sorted with this now, and it's a great piece of work, thank you! Completely transforms the box.

The only two things niggling me, is how do you hide the HD non-FTA channels such as Sky sports 1 that can't be received? I can watch BT sports 1HD so want that to stay in the bouquet but the blacked out channels like sky 1 HD should be hidden.

The other thing is that BlueHD2 betarelease text in the bottom right corner. Any way to remove?

Blue HD 2 Beta skin by Kiddac this is just a test for the skin the text in the corner will be removed in the full skin when its made.

Hi Thomas88, mybox crashed for whatever reason. I reflashed and set it all up as before, problem now is if I press say 401 it takes me to sports 1 HD instead of the SD channel. As I say it used to work fine. Any help please?

UPDATE
All sorted, when I setup autobouqets maker/providers I chose Granada HD instead of Granada SD (strange on the first set up I dont remember HD and SD choices?)

Last edited:
hi keencyclist my box crashed had to power off then back on , box back working , but I cant login to it with flashfxp now. think this 009 build is not as good as the 007.

just see there is a new build out 3.2.010 . will set this up and post it.

Last edited:
Since I installed this programs I'm watching keep freezing for a few seconds. I'm using an nline which was perfect before hand. Anyone have any ideas?

Back