VM broadband

Gvsp

hi , at present I am with BT with a ASUS router in line,if I change to VM broadband could I do the same set up or would I have to do any alterations to to the VM router,if so what.evenually I intend to install a vpn.

When your Virgin Hub is up and running you sign into it via a web browser. It will ask for a password the first time you use it. Details of the password are in the info. Think it’s changeme. Then in the settings you will see the option to put it into modem mode. Click the button and press confirm/ok and away you go. It will take time for the ASUS to pick up the connection and obtain the IP address.

When your Virgin Hub is up and running you sign into it via a web browser. It will ask for a password the first time you use it. Details of the password are in the info. Think it’s changeme. Then in the settings you will see the option to put it into modem mode. Click the button and press confirm/ok and away you go. It will take time for the ASUS to pick up the connection and obtain the IP address.
Thanks it looks like I will be changing to VM good price £30 broadband , tv, weekend calls per month ,plus topcashback £120 back

Back