VU+ Duo Twin Tuner HD PVR + 1TB HDD £267

so on these boxes its alot easier. so i can defo use my cccam/cline :) will the autobouquetmaker download all the sky channels i mean all of them? and isit possible to just delete adult channels? and also which box is better ** CACTIKID ** vu+ duo 2 or vu+ solo 4k? and what does the duo and solo actually. im pretty technical when it comes to all this but these boxes have actually confused me alot on how they work compared to the SKYBOX F5S type boxes. also im going to be running 2 sat cables from the lnb? so does that mean ill be able to watch 1 channel and record another like the original SKY + boxes

thanks for the quick reply

Last edited:
remember no hd on the dark side of sat on 28.2,vu are rated high end boxes that does what it says on the tin =work and enjoy tv lol
somebody else was able to untick sections of abm so not to be seen like adult.
bees has done a thread setting up enigma 2 combo in the cable section,even newbies are getting the hang of these great boxes,skybox are at the lower end of pile. all e2 boxes can use any line with cams,we prefare nline with cable and sat and using mgcamd 1.38 for multi tuner boxes

vu solo and vu duo are now old slow boxes,replaced with solo2 and duo2 and the latest 4k bigger and better than hd as sky are moving the goalposts the quality is better,but who can get it

Code:
http://www.trustedreviews.com/best-4k-tvs_round-up

Last edited:
i use N line? atmo on skybox lol and i thought they we're top range when it got introduced to me haha. and yh i know about the no hd only all the freeview hd channels. so will i be able to watch and record another channel mate with these boxes if set up correctly and would you say to get the 4k solo one then? why im going for top rang now. this scafolding company ripped our sat dish down from the wall and pulled the wires out and short all the boxes we have so there paying damages and skybox f5s are crap with small electronic shocks.. do you recommened any certain firmware to be uploaded when i buy one the vu + box. and if its a possibillity could you take a photo of the international channel list or Asian section for me? please kindly

you can get boxes from wos with latest vix image added,but does your tv have 4 k mode? check with wos before ordering.dont have access to asian lists but others might.

no my tv dont have 4k atmo. but im looking into buying one pretty soon. but atmo is the VU+ solo 4k the best out there? and sorry keep bugging. will i be able to record and watch different channels same time. if i just buy the boxes as they come?

thanks again mate

Right done that baz as pictures show but I've done a restart and still not working have I got to turn picons on some how WIN_20160214_12_25_05_Pro.jpgWIN_20160214_12_25_22_Pro.jpgWIN_20160214_12_25_28_Pro.jpgWIN_20160214_12_26_16_Pro.jpg

twin tuner box will allow watch and record or you could go quad having 2 x sat + 2 cable,boxes keep on changing and upgrading to next level

You have folders inside the picon folder inside the picon folder should Only be the images / pictures
so were I'm I going wrong then I downloaded file of world of sat unzipped it and dragged it to root , and it is on box as pictures show just wondering if picons work on skin slyk
1 hd

never used that skin myself but guess they will work grap a screen shot with the info bar up is there a logo on the left thats the same on ever channel

d/l mk picons
extract to desktop
go to picon folder drag this to desktop
next go to th mk picon folder again go to adult go into the adult folder then into the picon folder in adult copy all images from that folder to the picon folder you just dragged onto the desktop
now just to check when you open the picon folder on the desktop it opens to all the images no ther folders in there if so all good
ftp into your deo2 again delete the picon folder you have put in there already right click folder and delete
now drag the picon folder on desktop to the root folder on your receiver
receiver may need a reboot so reboot anyway
thats it unless the skin has them turned off but TBH i dout they are off
but you may need to turn them on to see them in the EPG guide

---------- Post Merged at 01:39 PM ----------

is that showbox a direct plugin and does it work well?

---------- Post Merged at 01:43 PM ----------

let me know once you fot it going it should take less than 5 mins all in
i think your over confusing the file layout and once you have done it once and its working next time when adding new picons you will find it p1ss easy

WIN_20160214_14_15_49_Pro.jpgCan't see any think that's the same on all channels ,,,,,

WIN_20160214_14_19_24_Pro.jpgYes mate all these work fine , but I've installed iptv now and that is even better

WIN_20160214_14_22_05_Pro.jpg

Looks like the picons are not on that skin I maybe wrong switch it to another skin like bello and have a look if you don't like bello it's dead easy to switch it back to your orginal skin

Looks like the picons are not on that skin I maybe wrong switch it to another skin like bello and have a look if you don't like bello it's dead easy to switch it back to your orginal skin
done as you said baz
and this has happened nothing on TV screen but little pictures on the box itself WIN_20160214_14_57_14_Pro.jpg

The picons have loaded ok then did you put bello on? And on the info bar to the left what are you seeing screen shot if you can bud

go to plugins download the bello skin and then install it then go to user interface .skin setup and select the bello skin it will restart the GUI but once its done that restart the box as well
i have a feeling the skin your using wont allow picons on the info bar

---------- Post Merged at 03:20 PM ----------

where did you get the skin from as if its the 1 i thin it maybe the picon have been removed from the info bar
New Skin Slyk 1 HD (aka bluehd2) Version 1

---------- Post Merged at 03:21 PM ----------

where did you get the skin from as if its the 1 i thin it maybe the picon have been removed from the info bar
New Skin Slyk1 HD (aka bluehd2) Version 1

Back