VU+ Duo Twin Tuner HD PVR + 1TB HDD £267

yes nice one baz its on working fine like the look but not that sure about open vix stable symbol I no its use full but ain't that keen WIN_20160214_15_28_45_Pro.jpg

Tbh mate I turn auto updates off so it never pops up that's just telling u have an update to do once the update has gone it won't show again until a new update is available

Tbh mate I turn auto updates off so it never pops up that's just telling u have an update to do once the update has gone it won't show again until a new update is available
your right again mate turned mine off as well does my head in flashing all the time on the box will just update once a month or so once again thanks for all your help cheers

No worries mate you may need to tweak some of the font sizes in the menus and how many lines in the menus I am sure it was in the recorded programmes I needed to do if so when in the recorded programmes press menu then settings and change the font and how many lines bit by but and check what has changed each time by going back into the recordings and keep making changes until it's how you want also once it's how u want do a image backup just in case for later on if any problems

mines all fines where all my recording are it all how I like it , and I'm just backing up on image manager cheers , by the way have you put iptv on your box

I run a test line for iptv it was good but it's now how you would want to watch TV on a daily basis iptv player like u said is good but I get random crashes using it so sticking with my raspberry-pi and kodi for my movie collection and streaming needs I am thinking about sticking a cable Turner into my duo2 as a backup as it's perfect on vm at the moment

I no what you mean mine did crash a couple of time on iptv but had an update pop up so installed and since then been perfect as for lines I'm the same as you been perfect on both now for weeks.

You got sat and cable running what's it like on the epg and abm do you get it all on 1 epg or is it 2 epg guides

thanks mate :) my plan is to get 2 x VU+ solo 4k? so do that have a twin tuner mate ive read the specs of it from what i make out it does ? :) thanks again for the info :)

---------- Post Merged at 12:54 AM ----------

twin tuner box will allow watch and record or you could go quad having 2 x sat + 2 cable,boxes keep on changing and upgrading to next level

thanks mate :) my plan is to get 2 x VU+ solo 4k? so do that have a twin tuner mate ive read the specs of it from what i make out it does ? :) thanks again for the info :)

Hi guys
my VU+ DUO2 arrived and now i need a little help getting it up and running please. Its got the latest Vix reinstalled and i have cccam on hand. whats my fist step after connecting it all up please?

cheers fellas

right i have the free to air channels on and the radio channels on....i have my cccam on my pen drive...now i looked at the guide and i am confused about the softcam part.

edit i just reread what you said and you said download the 230r cccam which i have done..whats next plz?

Last edited:
the cam was downloaded from plugins yes good,next you will need the cccam.cfg from downloads and sent to etc.

Back