WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would start again and you know where you are then, it isn't the setup which has caused all your channels to be messed up. I have ran it about 5 times this morning for various reasons and everything is how it should be.

If you follow the instructions it will sort your tuners out, it does say to just press OK on the screen for it to do it's own thing.
As pablo said, it asks if you want to only see Freesat channels
For a single sat setup like you have Infinity setup will do everything for you, there is no need to disable anything or even run a ABM scan.

Start again by flashing your box and follow the instructions closely.

?
I am only seeing freesat channels - but I'm getting every region

Yes, and that's how it will stay.
You receive every region because they're all floating around in space, you set the region on the box and it filters out all the others so that you only see those relevant to you. They don't have seperate satellites for Scotland, Wales, East Midlands etc, far too expensive.

I've flashed it again an there is a problem with the start wizard.
I'm using a Zgemma H52s with only 1 sat feed into port A, when i press ok to set up port A it comes back with a load of error messages then moves on to tuner B - which isnt connected to anythng

I let it continue, not sure if I did anything different and it seemed to work, I am missing film4 and some other film type channels though.

They are not error messages, that is openATV looking to see where your satellite is pointing to. Once it checks 28.2 it finishes the scan. It then moves to tuner B and doesn't find a satellite so sets the tuner to not configured.

Check the Secondary Channels bouquet for missing channels although my Film4 and Film4+1 are both in the movie bouquet.

Having trouble with installing a newcamd.list line. Had it working fine after install then was testing a line for my brother put the line back on the box using FileZilla and now it wont work. Any ideas? this has happened before and had to reflash the box, but don't want to have to do that again. my brother has just been trying to flash infinity and having loads of problems, think its with his box though rather than infinity.

Grateful for any help.

Having trouble with installing a newcamd.list line. Had it working fine after install then was testing a line for my brother put the line back on the box using FileZilla and now it wont work. Any ideas? this has happened before and had to reflash the box, but don't want to have to do that again. my brother has just been trying to flash infinity and having loads of problems, think its with his box though rather than infinity.

Grateful for any help.

make sure you paste the line into newcamd.list and it's the only line in there
then close the file
then on remote, go to softcam panel and restart mgcamd1.38 by clicking green button

make sure you paste the line into newcamd.list and it's the only line in there
then close the file
then on remote, go to softcam panel and restart mgcamd1.38 by clicking green button
Its the exact same file I had installed. copied in using FileZilla restarted cam but nothing. My box doesn't seem to like lines other than c: lines, is there any other ideas before I am resorted to re-flashing and hope it fixes it.

flashing it won't change anything, if you had mgcamd line running before it will run again

if you've had different lines in and out of the newcamd.list, one of them may have expired if it was a 24h test line

click view/edit on newcamd.list in filezilla and make sure there's only your line, begining with CWS =
and no other lines in there
close it
reboot the box completely, then restart the softcam

when you put your line in the newcamd list file make sure its right at the top and right against the left side of file just one space out and you will get no channels

Not a major issue but I seem to have lost picons today and I'm not sure if I should download it from plugins or just leave it. I'm using a zgemma h2h

Picons are stored on your USB device so first check your USB is being seen: Blue -> yellow

If it is you can remove the plugins: Green -> Red -> picons -> highlight and select picons to remove
Then add them again: green -> green -> picons -> snp-full-220x132 (date 2018-10-22)

And see of that works for you.

No stil
Picons are stored on your USB device so first check your USB is being seen: Blue -> yellow

If it is you can remove the plugins: Green -> Red -> picons -> highlight and select picons to remove
Then add them again: green -> green -> picons -> snp-full-220x132 (date 2018-10-22)

And see of that works for you.
Still no picons but my HDD is visible to box,

No stil

Still no picons but my HDD is visible to box,
Note to self.... Always restart box before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so just flashed another box h2s i skipped the screen resolution bit but is there a way to adjust it and also the iptv player did not install anyway to add it manually ?i do apologise if these questions have been asked and answered before .

Just got my m3u script onto h2s via putty all channels were there was working even managed to record on to the usb then rebooted the box and the folder has gone should i have saved changes somehow or is something missing from the script

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back