WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i put the line details to my box.....

This isn't an infinity issue, it's either a satelite, cable or iptv issue so start a thread in one of those sections, or in the section for your box, H2
and explain what type of sub you are trying to upload to the box, what you have tried so far and any issues you have come across, with pictures if applicable

How do I add the IPTV Player plugin back into the portal menu. It has disappeared since I installed Infinity using the SkyNew skin.

How do I add the IPTV Player plugin back into the portal menu. It has disappeared since I installed Infinity using the SkyNew skin.

Go to plugins and click green button to show a list of downloadable plugins
click on 'extensions' and find iptv player and click green again to install it

This isn't an infinity issue, it's either a satelite, cable or iptv issue so start a thread in one of those sections, or in the section for your box, H2
and explain what type of sub you are trying to upload to the box, what you have tried so far and any issues you have come across, with pictures if applicable
hi mate cant see the softcam hw do i restart it

morning guys,

i have flashed openatv 6.1 onto my zgemma h2s but when using open webif i send commannd as per instructions but i get a load of code which doesnt look like it has worked and do not give me the options as in the screen shots... any ideas?

thanks

morning guys,

i have flashed openatv 6.1 onto my zgemma h2s but when using open webif i send commannd as per instructions but i get a load of code which doesnt look like it has worked and do not give me the options as in the screen shots... any ideas?

thanks
Can you send a screen shot please.

Can you send a screen shot please.
thaks for the reply - i had been copying and pasting the command rather than manually typing which has now worked - just going through setup now.

when the wizard is doing automatic scan of freeview channels will it pick up region or will i have to do that once finished setup?

thanks

thaks for the reply - i had been copying and pasting the command rather than manually typing which has now worked - just going through setup now.

when the wizard is doing automatic scan of freeview channels will it pick up region or will i have to do that once finished setup?

thanks
You will get to select your region during the setup process. In general, no manual steps are required after the box has finished setting up Infinity.

As your post was 25 minutes ago I would think you saw this anyway.

You will get to select your region during the setup process. In general, no manual steps are required after the box has finished setting up Infinity.

As your post was 25 minutes ago I would think you saw this anyway.
yes all sorted.. thanks and new sky skin looks great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back