WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my line was just sent as a line wooshman not in a file so what file do I put it in before I put it on my usb stick i can ftp it no problem just thought I would try the usb cam importer I have a mg_cfg file stored on my computer and also a newcamd file so which one do I put my line in before putting on usb thanks again great work
Download the zip file @dave100 has posted above and extract the newcamd.list file. Open it in notepad and paste your line into it, then just save. Don't save as or anything, just save. Then use USB Cam importer, or copy it to the usr/keys folder however you want. FTP is overkill though as you can copy using the network on your computer. But if a method works for you, go for it.

There is already a mg_cfg file in the keys folder so you don't need to worry about that one.

Download the zip file @dave100 has posted above and extract the newcamd.list file. Open it in notepad and paste your line into it, then just save. Don't save as or anything, just save. Then use USB Cam importer, or copy it to the usr/keys folder however you want. FTP is overkill though as you can copy using the network on your computer. But if a method works for you, go for it.

There is already a mg_cfg file in the keys folder so you don't need to worry about that one.
cheers done

Hi guys great build loaded really easily however live near Benijofar here in Spain and HD ITV not available any way to do channel swaps on infinity please

Hi guys great build loaded really easily however live near Benijofar here in Spain and HD ITV not available any way to do channel swaps on infinity please
If you have half decent internet get yourself an iptv sub HD available where ever you are

You can only get ITV in HD via a subscription which due to the lack of clearing channels now is not worth the effort.
You also need a 1.9m dish in most areas as ITV is on the edge of beam footprint.
Better off going for IPTV sub if you have a decent internet and at least you will get their version of HD !!!

I have updated the links in the instructions.

Thanks @dsayers2014

It appears that the recent changes with the open openATV feed servers are causing plugins not to be installed.

At present we recommend waiting to install infinity or even flashing you box to make you own image as plugins will not install.

This is caused by the openATV server and not related to any images.

Last edited:
Hi
I have just tried to put infinity in my h2h and h5.2tc and both times I only get option to install iptv only and not cable. I have plugged the vm cable in too so not sure what I’m doing wrong?

Hi
I have just tried to put infinity in my h2h and h5.2tc and both times I only get option to install iptv only and not cable. I have plugged the vm cable in too so not sure what I’m doing wrong?
When you went through the openATV setup screens, did you just press enter on the tuner select screens? This will have selected the default options. Or did you restore settings which bypassed this step?

When you went through the openATV setup screens, did you just press enter on the tuner select screens? This will have selected the default options. Or did you restore settings which bypassed this step?
I didn’t do anything like that, I chose the hdmi screen after flashing with openatv then exited out completely
Menu
Info
Network
And then type the address into search bar.
I will continue with the setup this time
Thanks

Had a strange problem today with downloading a plugin. I have setup my pals Mut@nt HD51 (same box as mine) with Wooshbuild Infinity but the S*y FTA News channel was not populating the menu properly. Only on the News, nothing else? Anyway, I tried to download Crossepg to replace the epg downloader but it failed on all attempts and I think it said I may have to update the OPK or something like that. I then downloaded Crossepg ipk file, placed it in the tmp folder, installed it but it still didn't appear in plugins even after full re-boot?
Any ideas how I can fix this for him? I downloaded Crossepg on my box ages ago without a problem.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back