WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi can anyone help. I now seem to be getting screen lag on my tv when watching football. can anyone tell me how i may be able to cure this. it all worked fine on WB7 but i now have the issue on infinity.

There is nothing different in Infinity except you have a newer version of openATV. Nothing is added or taken away from openATV by us other than crap plugins remove which has always been the case since WooshBuild v4.

WooshBuild 7 is still available from the WooshBuild website but Infinity isn't the reason for your lag.

I've easily flashed to infinity. I just want the box set up for Freesat channels. Went in autobouqetsmaker and switched on freesat only. Re scanned all channels as they should. But they don't have the channel numbers. Where can I switch on the channel numbers?

Wooshman - Many thanks for all your help. Very much appreciated :)

I've easily flashed to infinity. I just want the box set up for Freesat channels. Went in autobouqetsmaker and switched on freesat only. Re scanned all channels as they should. But they don't have the channel numbers. Where can I switch on the channel numbers?

Wooshman - Many thanks for all your help. Very much appreciated :)

Menu - Setup - EPG - GraphicalEPGSettings - Service Title mode set to service number and service name - Green button
Mine is setup that way but I'm not Freesat only, sure if it's different someone will correct me.

Menu - Setup - EPG - GraphicalEPGSettings - Service Title mode set to service number and service name - Green button
Mine is setup that way but I'm not Freesat only, sure if it's different someone will correct me.
Sorted. Many Thanks :)

Hi all
just got a h9s and spent last 5 hours trying to set it up. first couldnt get wifi working after hours of failure had to try setting up box near router with a lan cable. then couldn't get to openatv site to download latest openatv was getting forbiden in my browser and could not get on to the site . eventually managed to do an online download through the box of a nightly build for 24th june 18. this refused to flash and kept crashing the box so eventually i used dcc to transfer the zip file to my pc. opened the zip and transfered files to a usb and managed to flash box that way. now i have open atv 6.2 and wifi now works.
biggest prob now is that wooshbuild will not load onto the box using the webif . i tried this the other day on mu vu solose and wooshbuild loaded like a dream and gave my vu+ a new lease of life. i thought the h9s would be easy but wooshbuild not loading at all.
I saw a post by woosman on previous page sort of sugesting to make our own image for time being. does this mean wooshbuild infinity not loading on any box at moment or is it just me thats doing something wrong. like earlier mention i got infinity onto my vu no probs and was setting this up for a freind. i also have a h7s to set up for another freind. if infinity not poss at moment then would save me hours of trials and errors.
@ wooshman is it me or is there a problem in general.

Trying to set a box up at the moment using openATV is going to be a pain in the neck due to their servers being updated and feeds being down.

I was saying even making your own image will bring exactly the same issues as trying to install Infinity - It was trying to get across that Infinity isn't the problem but openATV servers.

The openATV servers are still down meaning no plugins can be installed or updates run.

WooshBuild 7 is available for the H7 range but is out of date. I would wait for the servers to come back online.

Trying to set a box up at the moment using openATV is going to be a pain in the neck due to their servers being updated and feeds being down.

I was saying even making your own image will bring exactly the same issues as trying to install Infinity - It was trying to get across that Infinity isn't the problem but openATV servers.

The openATV servers are still down meaning no plugins can be installed or updates run.

WooshBuild 7 is available for the H7 range but is out of date. I would wait for the servers to come back online.

Thanks for the update Wooshman - round at a mates yesterday going on about how good infinity was then had the hassle of trying to flash with atv then find no extensions etc - took his box back home after a couple of hours (grrrr) and had basebuild on a usb so flashed his box that way - any ideas where I can manually download the autobouqetmaker plugin as the autobouquet2 is still showing wrong channels?? I can give it back with basebuild and ABM but not ABE2 - ideas or links to download the plugin would be very much appreciated.

Unless you had the ipk before the server feeds went down then you can't really get it.
oh pants lol is there a way to clone a h2s box I have a fully working infinity box with the proper plugins and all working well - can I copy everything from one box to another and expect it just to work or would that be tooooooo easy??

oh pants lol is there a way to clone a h2s box I have a fully working infinity box with the proper plugins and all working well - can I copy everything from one box to another and expect it just to work or would that be tooooooo easy??
On a clean usb stick, make a text file called backupstick.txt and put it in the front of your H2S (with it already turned on with the TV on BBC1)

Blue button -> Complete backup -> Red button (USB) This will create a complete mirror image backup of your box.

Once it has finished, about 10 minutes, remove the usb and put it back in your computer. Open the zgemma folder, open the h3 folder and now rename the file called noforce, to force.

Take the USB to your mates house, with the box off, remove any other usb from his box and plug yours in the front. Turn on the box and it should automatically flash.

Once done the TV should be on BBC1.

Shutdown the box, remove your USB, insert his USB in the back and turn the box back on.

On a clean usb stick, make a text file called backupstick.txt and put it in the front of your H2S (with it already turned on with the TV on BBC1)

Blue button -> Complete backup -> Red button (USB) This will create a complete mirror image backup of your box.

Once it has finished, about 10 minutes, remove the usb and put it back in your computer. Open the zgemma folder, open the h3 folder and now rename the file called noforce, to force.

Take the USB to your mates house, with the box off, remove any other usb from his box and plug yours in the front. Turn on the box and it should automatically flash.

Once done the TV should be on BBC1.

Shutdown the box, remove your USB, insert his USB in the back and turn the box back on.
You're a star - off to play on the box lol Many thanks again for your help.

Thank you for the update this fully explains whats happening as i cant also download kodi to my vu solo se. Hope openatv sorts this out sooner rather than later

Not quite yet Mr Woosh - tried and keep getting "error 404 forbidden" then the box crashes (zgeamm h2s) cloned my other box so all working and will stick with it as is. THanks for your help
Yes you are right, downloading online from the box doesn't work and crashes your box.

You can however manually download the image from here: http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=

Plugins download fine during the install process, so we are just waiting for the actual online openATV image via the box to become available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back