WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are reading it wrong mate, you need to expand step 5 and it will give you the next steps:

"Once everything is setup, you will see the above screen. If you are using satellite or cable, pressing OK will start a channel scan. If you have chosen IPTV only, you will see a message telling your everything is setup.

Press OK. At this point you will be asked if you want to setup your screen position. This is advisable as all TVs are different. This is a simple way to position your screen using simple on screen instructions.

Finally, your box will restart twice.. WooshBuild Infinity is now setup, as it your box.

If you are using satellite or cable you TV should be on a TV station. If you are going to use only IPTV this is the point where you need to set that up using instructions from your provider.
"
Thanks mate, I thought that nut just wanted to be sure. All looks good and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why id have to reflash to openatv! lol. Have to sat thanks to the guys for their hard work. Hope there isn't to many ipab lovers but prefer wooshbuild over it any day.

What bit was confusing? I need to make the destructions as clear as possible as it is a different method completely.

Thanks for your input.

downloaded a few pugins.. sulz e2m3u... plugin latest then got add vpn easily plugin and then the stalker plugin, box started crashing alot, (h9s) literally couldnt open anything without it crashing.. i followed guide to the point, trying a reflash here..fingers crossed

What bit was confusing? I need to make the destructions as clear as possible as it is a different method completely.

Thanks for your input.
I wasn't criticizing or anything mate, I flashed online from wb7 and went through steps, everything looks like it should. sky q, plugins, etc but step 5 installation the last steps was looking to flash the box to open atv again. This is where I was unsure as I thought this would clear what id done with infinity set up and bring to just open atv again. But wasn't sure if this was new as infinity is different to any other wb as theres no basebuild to download first.

Oh I know mate and I was being genuine when I said please let me know what was confusing. If it confuses one it will confuse more so I want to get the instructions right and nice and clear if possible.

Do you think a line and then a new heading would help? Providing this is the part you meant.
upload_2018-6-4_21-36-12.png

Oh I know mate and I was being genuine when I said please let me know what was confusing. If it confuses one it will confuse more so I want to get the instructions right and nice and clear if possible.

Do you think a line and then a new heading would help? Providing this is the part you meant.
Yeah mate, thats it there.or even in step 4 saying infinity is complete or set up. Or in step 5 saying something like this is how to flash to open atv before wb infinity set up.

wooshman im on wb v 7.002 I know I don't have to update to infinity yet but eventually I will so would just like you to confirm that aniptvadder will be in the plugins section as that is what I use with my iptv supplier I have a zgemma h2h and I have cable and iptv on it so when I do put infinity on my box am I right to pick cable then do the iptv manually after everything is set up thanks for your time wooshman and thanks to you and the team you all do a great job

so when I do put infinity on my box am I right to pick cable then do the iptv manually after everything is set
Yes doing that will sort your cable out and scan etc and then you add your IPTV the same way as you did before.

If you backup your settings first, it will bring in the IPTV bouquets if you use IPTV like that but it doesn't mean it will install any plugins you may have added. It depends if the plugins are part of WooshBuild or not.

@wooshman do I need a laptop or pc nxt 2 my zgemma h2s to flash the infinity? Im lost because my laptop got lucuzade on in n now its no good. I am in a internet cafe in Ireland rigt noe.....ty

i am going buying a notebook today and flash

thatnks 4 d wo0nderful work m8
il be throwing you a six pk :LOL:
Make a complete backup of your box first. Once you flash, if you can't do the command part of it your box will sit there looking at you. At least with a backup you can re-flash it again.

Thanks for the info. I will look into this as none of those parts are touched by Infinity so should work regardless of openATV on it's own or with Infinity running.

How do I reproduce the problem please? Including button presses and USB device being plugged in etc.

Thanks in advance

Hi

Image Skyq 2005

Fist I had changed from default option to the toppics option via chabs plug in two days prior.

I was in the WB config plug in and changed boot screen to natural beauty.

I exited out but clicked chabs plug in by mistake and the box crashed.

Changed back to the "default" option via chabs plug in – seemed ok.

Half an hour later I repeated the process and again the box crashed.

Repeated again after an hour – crashed.

At this point I reflashed the box ATV 6.1 not Wooshbuild (by mistake). I found that the mufti boot option now working along with complete image back up via the Blue button working.

The Sky Q now crashes when pressing the right/left arrow while watching recordings I have since installed New Chabs skin - everything working.

There is no line, no usb, the only thing is the Seagate internal HDD which works fine and is mounted as media/hdd.
Sorry for this, must just be me causing problems.

Nutant51 - internal500gb hdd

Last edited:
Hi

Image Skyq 2005

Fist I had changed from default option to the toppics option via chabs plug in two days prior.

I was in the WB config plug in and changed boot screen to natural beauty.

I exited out but clicked chabs plug in by mistake and the box crashed.

Changed back to the "default" option via chabs plug in – seemed ok.

Half an hour later I repeated the process and again the box crashed.

Repeated again after an hour – crashed.

At this point I reflashed the box ATV 6.1 not Wooshbuild (by mistake). I found that the mufti boot option now working along with complete image back up via the Blue button working.

The Sky Q now crashes when pressing the right/left arrow while watching recordings I have since installed New Chabs skin - everything working.

There is no line, no usb, the only thing is the Seagate internal HDD which works fine and is mounted as media/hdd.
Sorry for this, must just be me causing problems.

Nutant51 - internal500gb hdd
Hi. I had the same problem with the Sky new skin. So I went green button--red button -- skins and remove the skyq skin. Exit . Restart box. Then green-- green-- skins. Then reinstall your skin and restart box . Goto wb config change skin and choose the skin again . That worked for me. It's worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back